VIRTUAL ONLINE: Advanced Premiere Pro Course
VIRTUAL ONLINE: Advanced Premiere Pro Course (PP300V)£350
This two-day Live Online Advanced Premiere Pro hands-on training course teaches trainees to craft professional-quality video using this powerful production tool to an advanced standard, and is taught in our Virtual Classroom.
Learn to edit in any native format, source content for the Web and easily exchange projects with other software. This course covers topics like collaborative workflows that accelerate production, encoding, final delivery and much more. Learn from anywhere in our Virtual Classrooms.
Our Virtual Class is Fully Interactive for video and chat, and you learn from passionate Real Trainers, in RealTime with Real Certified Courses. Your class will also be Recorded for you to review up to 2 weeks after your course, from the comfort of your own home.
Make An Enquiry
- 14 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
Course Times - 2 Days
|Morning Break||11:30 - 15 Minute Break|
|Q&A||13:00 - Half Hour|
|Lunch||13:30 - 1 Hour break|
|Afternoon Break||15:30 - 15 Minute Break|
|Q&A||16:30 - Half Hour|
This 2 day Advanced Adobe Premiere Pro CC course is suitable for people with good Premiere experience who want to gain extensive knowledge of the software.
- Optimising the System
- Advanced Editing
- Effects and Compositing
- Advanced Colour Correction
- Working with Text and Dialogue
- Mixing Sound
- Sweetening Sound in Audition
- Time and Motion
- Multi camera Editing
- Powerful Plug-ins
- Exporting Video
- Creative Cloud
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology is highly recommended
- A comprehensive understanding of Premiere Pro CC. Preferably you will have attended our VIRTUAL ONLINE: Introduction to Premiere Pro Course, or have the equivalent experience.
Whilst there is no Adobe certification for this course, our trainers are industry-experienced Adobe Certified Instructors and Soho Editors is an Authorised Adobe Training Partner.
Want to take your experience to the next level? Try our VIRTUAL ONLINE: Grading in Premiere Pro Course, or VIRTUAL ONLINE: Introduction to Grading with DaVinci Resolve Studio Course Perhaps you need to add motion gaphics to your resume, so why not try our Virtual After Effects Classes.
- GPU acceleration
- Transcode and Proxy workflows
- Simultaneous work on multiple projects
- Best practises
- Unlinking and relinking
- Addressing feedback using metadata and markers
- Replacing clips retaining attributes
- Using the Trim window
- Using nests
- Fast short-cuts
- Best results with Ultra Key
- Compositing background footage
- Working with Alpha channels
- Motion tracking effects
- Using track mattes
- Fixing 'in camera' issues
- Mask tracking
- Getting deeper with Lumetri Colour
- Understanding the scopes
- Balancing shots with a technical grade
- Creating a customised look
- Using Master Clips to streamline the work-flow
- Creating rollers and crawls
- Custom making templates
- Animating lower thirds
- Essential Graphics
- Subtitling with Open / Closed Captions
- Handling multiple audio tracks
- Compressing dialogue levels
- Automated track mixing
- Applying effects in the Audio Mixer
- Send clips instantly to Adobe Audition
- Brilliant audio cleaning effects
- Using Remix to fit music to edit
- Sweetening sound with effects and EQ's
- Sending entire edits to mix in Audition
- Sending everything back to Premiere
- Setting and tweaking keyframes
- Time remapping clips
- Using Optical Flow to create slow motion
- Advanced Warp stabilizer
- Effective use of Morph cut feature
- Responsive design features
- The multi-cam process
- Creating a multi-cam sequence
- Switching the cameras
- Additional multi-camera editing tips
- Exporting for broadcast
- Burning in overlays and timecode
- Batch exporting in Media Encoder
- Publish direct to: Vimeo, Youtube, FTP sites...
- Using Time tuner to change duration of your final edit
- Amazing Integration with After Effects
- Import and edit Photoshop and Illustrator files
- Round tripping to Adobe Audition
- Adobe libraries and Adobe stock
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your Pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay to long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
For this course, you will need:
- Own machine capable of running the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Internet Access
- The latest version of Premiere Pro installed
- Access to a Microphone
- Access to headphones or place you can play audio aloud from your computer
Why Choose This Course?
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 20 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 13||Nil|
|14 - 20||10%|
|21 - 27||20%|
The Live Interactive Virtual Online Advanced Premiere Pro Course is an internationally recognised qualification, based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one, and will ensure that you supercharge your workflow to harness your abilities to all that Premiere Pro can do.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.
I recently took part in the online ‘Introduction to Premiere Pro’ training run by Soho Editors and went from total novice to putting together a video with effects in just a few hours. The training was superb: informative, hands on and also fun. I must also say that the admin team that handled my initial query and booking were also very helpful and gave a great impression of what was to come with the training. My Tutor was extremely professional and great at sharing Pro Editor tips with me but understood that I was a total beginner and gave me ample opportunities for questions, practice and learning from my own mistakes. The fact I could do this training online and from a distance was a joy and privilege and the cost of the course was excellent value. This training from Soho Editors has sparked a genuine love for using Premiere Pro and I can’t wait to do further training with them very soon. If you are looking for training in Premiere Pro, Soho Editors will equip you with the skills to get you started, inspire you with editing ideas and give you the confidence to unleash your creativity!