The Introduction to Cinema 4D Course
The Introduction to Cinema 4D Course (C4D100)From £451.50 With 90 day discount (3 days)
This 3 Day Maxon Certified Beginners Introduction Cinema 4D Training Course focuses on working with the powerful tools in Cinema 4D to help take your visual effects and motion graphics to the next level.
This Cinema 4D course is ideal for beginners new to Cinema 4D, as we start from the ground up teaching you how to: model, texture, animate, light and render 3D scenes in the fastest and most intuitive 3D application available today.
- 21 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course manual and course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Days 1 - 3||9 am - 5 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
This course is intended for designers who are looking to use Cinema 4D for 3D design and have little or no experience of the application currently.
- Interface and navigation
- Objects and Hierarchies
- Polygon and spline modelling
- Cameras animation and deformers
- Textures and lights
- Bodypaint 3d
- Rendering and compositing
- Hypernurbs Modelling
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Delegates should have a sound understanding of 3D graphics.
Whilst there is no certification for this course, our trainers are industry-experienced Maxon Cinema 4D Instructors. Additionally, you will receive a certificate from Soho Editors upon completion of the course.
- Understanding the Cinema 4D Interface
- Navigating around the 3D World
- Essential Tools and Menus
- Project Set Up
- Creating, moving and manipulating objects
- Extruding and stylising 3D text
- Working with splines
- Cloning objects
- Using Subdivision Surfaces
- The quick Polygon modelling tools
- Making objects from Adobe Illustrator artwork
- Applying and modifying deformers
- Bending and twisting
- Exploding and melting
- Animating deformers
- Working with the materials manager
- Applying materials to objects
- Changing the colour and texture
- Creating reflections and transparency
- Adding noise and gradients
- Accessing the material library
- Animation essentials
- Creating and modifying keyframes
- Using F Curves
- Animating Cameras
- Animating text
- Creating motion paths for objects
- Previewing animation
- Adding a floor object
- Adding a physical sky
- Setting up the camera
- Working fast with preset scenes
- Types of lights
- Types of shadows
- Three point lighting set-up
- Render settings and the most efficient options
- Test renders and final renders
- Ambient occlusion
- Global illumination
- Post effects
- True 3D Motion Graphics
- Building styles with Cloners
- Using the plane Effector
- Using the random Effector
- Animating MoText
- Working with Cineware
- Importing Lights, and cameras into After Effects
- Final tweaks and compositing techniques in After Effects
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay too long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
|London Training Centre||10th Dec 2018||£451.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||14th Nov 2018||£451.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||17th Oct 2018||£451.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||24th Sep 2018||£451.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||22nd Aug 2018||£516.0020% Advance Booking Discount|
Why Choose This Course?
If you are a designer looking to develop your 3D design and graphics skills, then this is the course for you! The Introduction to Cinema 4D will teach you how to create still images and animation suitable for TV and film.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
The Introduction to Cinema 4D Course is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one.
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.
John was brilliant - thoroughly enjoyed his training and thought he was incredibly talented.
My trainer was excellent, patient and comprehensive. He was very helpful when I had questions or got lost
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.