Cinema 4D Lite for After Effects CC
Cinema 4D Lite for After Effects CC (C4D250)£295
This 1 Day Maxon Certified Cinema 4D training course focuses on working with the fast and powerful tools in 'Cinema 4D Lite' to help take your visual effects and motion graphics to the next level.
The Cinema 4D course is designed as an additional bolt on to our After Effects Advanced course but can also be taken independently as a stand alone one-day introduction.
Make An Enquiry
- 8 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course manual and course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Day 1||9 am - 5 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
This course is intended for Advanced After Effects users who are looking to use Cinema 4D for 3D design and have little or no experience of the application currently.
- Interface & Workflow
- Animation Essentials
- Effective Lighting
- After Effects Integration
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Delegates should have a sound understanding of Adobe After Effects and 3D graphics.
Whilst there is no certification for this course, our trainers are industry-experienced Maxon Cinema 4D Instructors. Additionally, you will receive a certificate from Soho Editors upon completion of the course.
- Identifying what you need to know and what you don't
- Understanding the Cinema 4D Interface
- Navigating around the 3D World
- Essential Tools and Menus
- Creating, moving and manipulating objects
- Extruding and stylising 3D text
- Working with splines
- Creating objects from Illustrator artwork
- Applying and modifying deformers
- Animating deformers
- Bending and twisting
- Exploding and bulging
- Creating and modifying Keyframes
- Using F Curves
- Animating text
- Animating a camera
- Applying materials
- Changing colours and textures
- Creating reflections and transparency
- Accessing the texture library
- Types of lights
- Types of shadows
- Three point lighting set-up
- Fracture Objects
- Motion with the Random Effector
- Animating with the Plane Effector
- Working with Cineware
- Sending Comps to C4D
- Importing Lights & Cameras back into AE
- Final tweaks and compositing techniques in AE
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay too long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
If you are a designer looking to develop your 3D design and graphics skills, then this is the course for you! The Introduction to Cinema 4D will teach you how to create still images and animation suitable for TV and film.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
The Cinema 4D Lite for After Effects CC is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking