The Advanced DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio Course
The Advanced DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio Course (DVR300)From £696.50 With 90 day discount (2 days)
This two day Advanced DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio Training Course is hands-on and classroom based, ideal for current DaVinci Resolve Colourists and Resolve assistants, and looking to learn advanced techniques.
The colour grading course is taught by industry experienced and talented colourists who are there the help you grasp the more advanced workflows available with DaVinci Resolve.
|London Training Centre||28th Nov 2019||£696.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||26th Sep 2019||£696.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||15th Jul 2019||£895.5010% Advance Booking Discount|
- 14 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Days 1 - 2||10 am - 5:30 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
This course is designed for current DaVinci Resolve Colourists and assistant operators.
- An introduction to the latest version of Resolve software
- Resolve workflows including Film, Red, Canon and other digital files
- The complete guide to Nodes
- The Resolve Trim LUT
- Multiple EDL Conform
- Advanced Secondary Keying
- Key-Framing in the timeline
- Looks and Styles with Resolve
- Importing and Exporting
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Experience of working with DaVinci Resolve is required. Ideally you will have taken our Introduction to Grading with DaVinci Resolve 11 Studio Course.
There is no professional certification from Blackmagic Design at this time.
- A complete demo of the system
- Looking at new features
- Working with multiple formats
- Loading and work with different flavors of material
- Importing and conforming both film and digital material
- How to make a small timeline of important shots that will enable you to showcase some “looks” to the director, at the start of your session.
- Looking at all 4 nodes
- Work on the differences
- Their strengths and where and when to use each one
- How to make a Trim LUTand why it is a great resource for both onset Color correction and in the grading room.
- How do we conform multiple EDLs
- What happens when new VFX shots keep getting added to the timeline
- How to combine these nodes with the other Resolve nodes to aid and compliment the others in the family
- How to mix the corrections from one node to another
- What are the differences?
- The importance of keying
- Learn the tricks on how to key in Resolve using either the HSL RGB or Lumance keyers.
- Polygon and Power Curve windows
- Using the PCW to make pack shots really stand out
- Store alternate versions of a grade
- Rendering them to their own labeled folder
- Using the timeline to keyframe and manipulated the image over a period of time
- How to change just the node you are working on.
- How to create looks and styles
- Rendering a small section to e-mail
- Importing the DPs “temp look” j-pegs or exporting a number of stills for clients to view.
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay too long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
This course is a hands-on look at advanced grading effects, LUTs and color theory in DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio. This is the best place to round off your grading skills to an advance level.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
The Advanced DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio Course is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
That it was very well structured and Darren was extremely well prepared.
Our trainer was very prepared, knowledgeable and very helpful. I really loved his way of teaching.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.