DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio For Video Editors Course
DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio For Video Editors Course (DVR150)From £206.50 With 28 day discount (1 day)
Our 1 Day hands-on Beginners DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio for Video Editors Training Course is hands-on and aimed at video editors wanting to learn how to colour grade their edits using the power of DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio.
This DaVinci Resolve course is designed to give video editors the knowledge to colour grade in Resolve 16 Studio rather than train them how to be a colourist.
Learn Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 16 Four Ways!
You can learn DaVinci Resolve 16 in our dedicated central London Classroom or on our Live Online Classes. Alternatively, if you prefer to learn at your own pace, try our Online Video Tutorials. Still not seeing what you want. Perhaps Bespoke Training is what you need, we can tailor any course to your requirements.
No matter how you choose to learn, they all cover the same lesson plan and are delivered by our amazing Certified Blackmagic Professional Trainers, and fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Check out our comparison chart below to see what’s included.
|Online Classroom||14th Aug 2020||£206.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||30th Oct 2020||£206.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||21st Dec 2020||£206.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
- Creating a user and a project.
- Explaining the workflow in Resolve using the 5 main windows from import to output.
- The importance of project setup regarding frame resolutions and rates.
- Saving projects and settings.
- Introduction to the media pool.
- Explanation of how Resolve can read any codec.
- Importing edits from different software: XML Version 1 for FCP 7 and Premiere, XML
- Version 2 for FCP X, and AAF for Avid files.
- Relinking media.
- Explaining what is excluded from the edits.
- Creating and importing a reference movie.
- Using the scene cut detection.
- Basic colour correction theory: Using luminance and chrominance.
- Introduction to the colour wheels.
- Introduction to nodes.
- Using the automatic colour corrector.
- Introduction to the video scopes: using the Waveform monitor and RGB Parade.
- Correcting colour using the 3 way colour corrector.
- Fine tuning correction using the log colour wheels.
- Introduction to the curve editor.
- Explaining secondary colour correction.
- Introducing second nodes including disabling nodes.
- Using the qualifier tool to select individual colours.
- Using the power windows tool to mask, including the bespoke mask tool.
- Motion tracking masks.
- Saving your grades in the library.
- Applying save grades to different clips
- Exporting material directly out of Resolve
- Round tripping back to the editing system of choice, FCP X, FCP 7, Premiere Pro, or Avid.
- The advantages of rendering out of Resolve
Why Choose This Course?
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 20 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 14||Nil|
|15 - 29||10%|
|30 - 44||20%|
The DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio For Video Editors Course is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
Learn how you want, with 4 delivery styles!
Learn in our dedicated central London Classroom or on our Live Online Classes. Alternatively, if you prefer to learn at your own pace, try our Online Video Tutorials. Still not seeing what you want? Perhaps Bespoke Training is what you need, we can tailor any course to your requirements.
Paul is a very effective communicator. He keeps things very simple and works to the level of the delegates needs. Excellent.
Learnt a hell of a lot in just one day
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.
I recently took part in the online ‘Introduction to Premiere Pro’ training run by Soho Editors and went from total novice to putting together a video with effects in just a few hours. The training was superb: informative, hands on and also fun. I must also say that the admin team that handled my initial query and booking were also very helpful and gave a great impression of what was to come with the training. My Tutor was extremely professional and great at sharing Pro Editor tips with me but understood that I was a total beginner and gave me ample opportunities for questions, practice and learning from my own mistakes. The fact I could do this training online and from a distance was a joy and privilege and the cost of the course was excellent value. This training from Soho Editors has sparked a genuine love for using Premiere Pro and I can’t wait to do further training with them very soon. If you are looking for training in Premiere Pro, Soho Editors will equip you with the skills to get you started, inspire you with editing ideas and give you the confidence to unleash your creativity!