Advanced DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio Course
Advanced DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio Course (DVR300)From £696.50 With 28 day discount (2 days)
Our 2 Day hands-on Advanced DaVinci Resolve 16 Training Course is ideal for current DaVinci Resolve Colourists and Resolve assistants, and looking to learn advanced techniques.
Our colour grading course is taught by industry experienced and talented colourists who are there to help you grasp the more advanced workflows available with DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio.
Learn Advanced Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 16 Two Ways!
You can learn DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio in our dedicated central London Classroom or onsite in your facilities. Still not seeing what you want? Perhaps Bespoke Training is what you need, we can tailor any course to your requirements.
No matter how you choose to learn, they all cover the same lesson plan and are delivered by our amazing Certified Blackmagic Professional Trainers, and fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Check out our comparison chart below to see what’s included.
|London Training Centre||28th Oct 2020||£696.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
- 14 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Blackmagic Control Surface
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
Course Times - 2 Days
|Morning Break||11:30 - 15 Minute Break|
|Lunch||13:30 - 1 Hour break|
|Afternoon Break||15:30 - 15 Minute Break|
This course is designed for current DaVinci Resolve Colourists and assistant operators.
- An introduction to the latest version of Resolve software and control surfaces
- Resolve workflows including Film, Red, Canon and other digital files
- The complete guide to Nodes
- The Resolve Trim LUT
- Multiple EDL Conform
- Advanced Secondary Keying
- Key-Framing in the timeline
- Looks and Styles with Resolve
- Importing and Exporting
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Experience of working with DaVinci Resolve is required. Ideally you will have taken our The Introduction to Grading with DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio Course.
There is no professional certification from Blackmagic Design at this time.
- A complete demo of the system
- Looking at new features
- Working with multiple formats
- Loading and work with different flavors of material
- Importing and conforming both film and digital material
- How to make a small timeline of important shots that will enable you to showcase some “looks” to the director, at the start of your session.
- Looking at all 4 nodes
- Work on the differences
- Their strengths and where and when to use each one
- How to make a Trim LUTand why it is a great resource for both onset Color correction and in the grading room.
- How do we conform multiple EDLs
- What happens when new VFX shots keep getting added to the timeline
- How to combine these nodes with the other Resolve nodes to aid and compliment the others in the family
- How to mix the corrections from one node to another
- What are the differences?
- The importance of keying
- Learn the tricks on how to key in Resolve using either the HSL RGB or Lumance keyers.
- Polygon and Power Curve windows
- Using the PCW to make pack shots really stand out
- Store alternate versions of a grade
- Rendering them to their own labeled folder
- Using the timeline to keyframe and manipulated the image over a period of time
- How to change just the node you are working on.
- How to create looks and styles
- Rendering a small section to e-mail
- Importing the DPs “temp look” j-pegs or exporting a number of stills for clients to view.
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay too long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 20 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 14||Nil|
|15 - 29||10%|
|30 - 44||20%|
The Advanced DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio Course is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
Learn how you want, with 2 delivery styles!
Learn in our dedicated central London Classroom with our standard course or perhaps Bespoke Training is what you need, we can tailor any course to your requirements.
That it was very well structured and Darren was extremely well prepared.
Our trainer was very prepared, knowledgeable and very helpful. I really loved his way of teaching.
Darren was really supportive of ideas and a great instructor - He covered the mechanics of the software really clearly
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.
I recently took part in the online ‘Introduction to Premiere Pro’ training run by Soho Editors and went from total novice to putting together a video with effects in just a few hours. The training was superb: informative, hands on and also fun. I must also say that the admin team that handled my initial query and booking were also very helpful and gave a great impression of what was to come with the training. My Tutor was extremely professional and great at sharing Pro Editor tips with me but understood that I was a total beginner and gave me ample opportunities for questions, practice and learning from my own mistakes. The fact I could do this training online and from a distance was a joy and privilege and the cost of the course was excellent value. This training from Soho Editors has sparked a genuine love for using Premiere Pro and I can’t wait to do further training with them very soon. If you are looking for training in Premiere Pro, Soho Editors will equip you with the skills to get you started, inspire you with editing ideas and give you the confidence to unleash your creativity!