Final Cut Pro X: The Professional Post Production Course
Final Cut Pro X: The Professional Post Production Course (FCP101)From £416.50 With 28 day discount (3 days)
Our 3 day hands on Apple Certified Beginners Final Cut Pro X: Professional Post Production Editing Training Course offers total beginners an introduction to basic editing functions while becoming familiar with the user interface.
You will learn the essentials of editing clips, arranging images and adding audio and titles to efficiently communicate your ideas and abilities in this Apple Certified FCPX Course.
Learn Final Cut Pro X 4 Ways!
|1 Central London Classroom||2 Live Online Classes|
|3 Online Video Tutorials
Learn at your own pace
|4 Bespoke Training
We can tailor any course to your requirements
No matter how you choose to learn, they all cover the same lesson plan and are delivered by our amazing Certified Professional Trainers, and fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Check out our comparison chart below to see what’s included
|Online Classroom||13th Jul 2020||£595.00|
|London Training Centre||14th Sep 2020||£416.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||18th Nov 2020||£416.5030% Advance Booking Discount|
- Understand the basic Final Cut Pro X workflow
- Define the clip, event, and library containers
- Understand the differences between internal and external media files
- Create a camera archive
- Import files using Media Import and the Finder
- Apply keywords to a clip and clip ranges
- Search and filter clips by keywords
- Add notes and ratings to a clip
- Create Smart Collections
- Detect people and composition within clips
- Understand and assign roles
- Create a project
- Understand the attraction and repulsion behaviors of a storyline
- Append, insert, and rearrange clips within a primary storyline
- Batch edit a storyboard of clips
- Ripple, Roll, and Slip edit clips
- Use the Blade tool
- Replace with a gap clip, ripple delete, and join through edit
- Perform connect edits
- Create and edit in a connected storyline
- Adjust audio levels
- Share the project to a media file
- Define and distinguish between the two types of project duplication
- Understand the replace edit options
- Use markers for clip sync and task notes
- Create and edit with an audition clip
- Refine clip duration using Trim to Playhead and Trim to Selection
- Vary the playback speed of clips
- Modify the look of clips with effects
- Use transitions
- Adjust the transform and compositing controls
- Create compound clips
- Add and modify a lower third
- Add and modify a 3D title
- Split-edit audio and video
- Keyframe audio
- Adjust an image using the Color Board, Color Wheels, and Color Curves
- Export to a media file
- Post media to an online host
- Create a bundle for multiple platforms
- Understand the XML workflow
- Integrate Compressor export options
- Differentiate between external and internal media
- Import media as referenced and managed
- Move and copy clips within and between libraries
- Consolidate media files in one location
- Identify manual options for new projects
- Sync dual system recordings
- Create a chroma key
- Understand the multicam workflow
- Configure for 360º video editing
- Create and share closed captioning
Why Choose This Course?
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 20 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 14||Nil|
|15 - 29||10%|
|30 - 44||20%|
The Final Cut Pro X: The Professional Post Production Course is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*. Find out more.
Learn how you want, with 4 delivery styles!
Learn in our dedicated central London Classroom or on our Live Online Classes. Alternatively, if you prefer to learn at your own pace, try our Online Video Tutorials. Still not seeing what you want? Perhaps Bespoke Training is what you need, we can tailor any course to your requirements.
I asked loads of questions and Alex knew exactly what I meant, even if I had no idea what I was asking. Great Instructor! Very Thorough. I learned more tools than I anticipated!
useful with so many short cuts that will 100% help and further my career, thanks!
I loved the course design, specifically working on several projects to add variety and a sense of accomplishment when tasks were completed.
Above all, though, I have to commend John for his teaching. Friendly & easy-going, he set the right pace and made what might have been, in other hands, rather dry material, into a fascinating journey.
Absolutely brill, very professional and knowledgeable. Students, staff and myself were really impressed.
Non-competitive, calm environment. No assumption we had prior knowledge. John Was really informative.
Amazing course. I have not enjoyed a training course as much before.
Good course structure with good learning objectives. Very attentive and clear instructor.
A really worthwhile and excellent 3 days.
Alex was fantastic - felt like I knew the training I was getting was from someone very knowledgeable and experienced.
This really was an excellent course - I loved it.
Lots of opportunity to review what we'd done. Trainer always ready to re-explain if required.
It was easy to ask questions, and most of the time questions were answered before needing to, very informative class.
Rory was a great teacher, I really enjoyed learning the FCP software. It was a really insightful and enjoyable few days, I'd definitely come back and do more training with Soho Editors!
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.
I recently took part in the online ‘Introduction to Premiere Pro’ training run by Soho Editors and went from total novice to putting together a video with effects in just a few hours. The training was superb: informative, hands on and also fun. I must also say that the admin team that handled my initial query and booking were also very helpful and gave a great impression of what was to come with the training. My Tutor was extremely professional and great at sharing Pro Editor tips with me but understood that I was a total beginner and gave me ample opportunities for questions, practice and learning from my own mistakes. The fact I could do this training online and from a distance was a joy and privilege and the cost of the course was excellent value. This training from Soho Editors has sparked a genuine love for using Premiere Pro and I can’t wait to do further training with them very soon. If you are looking for training in Premiere Pro, Soho Editors will equip you with the skills to get you started, inspire you with editing ideas and give you the confidence to unleash your creativity!