VIRTUAL: Premiere Pro Quick Start Course
VIRTUAL: Premiere Pro Quick Start Course (PP100V)£50 (1 day)
This 1 day Online Beginners Premiere Pro Quick Start Course is great for those new to Adobe Premiere Pro. This class is ideal for first time users looking to have an overview of starting to editing in Premiere Pro.
Discover the essentials of editing clips, adding audio and titles to efficiently communicate your ideas and abilities.
|Virtual Classroom||1st Feb 2019||£50.00|
- 4 Hours on instructor lead training
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Day 1||9:30 - 10:00 Introductions and Zoom Troubleshooting
10:00 - 17:00 Virtual Training (1 Hr lunch + Two 30 min Practice Sessions)
This class is designed for Producers, Promo Producers and anyone looking to start editing professional-quality video with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Brief Overview of Premiere Pro
- Basic Editing
- Working with Sound
- Graphics and Titles
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to joining the course:
- Knowledge of Mac or PC basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology is helpful
Students should have the following Kit prior to joining the course:
- Accesses to your own computer
- Internet access
- Latest version of Premiere Pro CC installed on machine: Start a free 7 Day Trial here.
Things to know before you attend:
- This course will be hosted online, therefore, you can attend from your home or office.
- After the course, we will send through an online feedback form for you to complete. Once you are able to, we will then refund the full fee (including VAT).
Once you have booked and paid for your place:
- We will send through a Pre-Course Questionnaire to complete, to help us better prepare the course for you.
- Concierge Service: We can arrange for a half hour on a day before your course, to make sure that your computer is setup and ready with Zoom.us.
- We will then send through Joining instructions with links to Premiere Pro and the course material to get your ready for the day.
- A brief overview of editing
- The Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding Premiere Pro
- Importing and organising media
- Selecting and marking footage
- Creating a sequence
- Modifying and moving clips
- Working with Audio
- Adding music
- Creating transitions and fades
- Making titles
- Inserting graphics
- Adding 'Lower thirds'
- Exporting Quicktimes and other formats
- Exporting directly to web: Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook
Our virtual classrooms allow you to attend any of our online courses from anywhere, including your home or office. How it works is, the trainer, ensconced in one of our physical training rooms, will live stream his desktop and lessons, over the internet, straight to your PC, Mac, Linux, Android and/or iOS system.
We have recently joined with Zoom.US to host our online virtual courses, allowing us to deliver training to you at a more convenient location. No need to traipse to a physical classroom to learn the latest skill set in Post Production.
This does not mean a loss in quality training. You’ll be able to follow along live with the trainer, annotate their screen, chat with everyone in the classroom, as well as receive immediate hands-on support should you get lost.
In this article, we will discuss how to join an instant meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application, from a landline or mobile phone, and with a H.323 or SIP device.
- Each meeting has a unique 9, 10, or 11-digit number called a Meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom meeting
- If you are joining via telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.