VIRTUAL ONLINE: Advanced Premiere Pro Course Bundle
VIRTUAL ONLINE: Advanced Premiere Pro Course Bundle (PP302V)From £450.00 With 15 day discount (3 days)
This 3 day hands-on LIVE ONLINE Advanced Premiere Pro Course Bundle teaches trainees to craft professional-quality video using this powerful production tool to an advanced standard, through the full online process through to colour grading, and is taught in our Virtual Classroom.
This course includes the 2 day VIRTUAL ONLINE: Advanced Premiere Pro Course and the 1 day VIRTUAL ONLINE: Grading in Premiere Pro Course booked back to back. Experienced Premiere Pro Editors get to feel confident with advanced online techniques in a professional environment and produce smooth visual effects and colour grading.
Our Virtual Class is Fully Interactive for video and chat, and you learn from passionate Real Trainers, in RealTime with Real Certified Courses. Your class will also be Recorded for you to review up to 2 weeks after your course, from the comfort of your own home.
|Online Classroom||26th Aug 2020||£450.0010% Advance Booking Discount|
- 21 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
Course Times - 3 Days
|Morning Break||11:30 - 15 Minute Break|
|Q&A||13:00 - Half Hour|
|Lunch||13:30 - 1 Hour break|
|Afternoon Break||15:30 - 15 Minute Break|
|Q&A||16:30 - Half Hour|
This 3 day Live Interactive Virtual Online Advanced Adobe Premiere Pro Course Bundle is suitable for people with good Premiere Pro experience who want to gain extensive knowledge of the software.
- Optimising the System
- Advanced Editing
- Effects and Compositing
- Working with Text and Dialogue
- Mixing Sound
- Sweetening Sound in Audition
- Time and Motion
- Multi-Camera Editing
- Technincal Colour Correction
- Fast Workflows
- Secondary Colour Correction
- Creative Grading
- Harnessing more power from After Effects
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology
- A comprehensive understanding of Premiere Pro CC. Preferably you will have attended our VIRTUAL ONLINE: Introduction to Premiere Pro Course, or have the equivalent experience.
Whilst there is no Adobe certification for this course, our trainers are industry-experienced Adobe Certified Instructors and Soho Editors is an Authorised Adobe Training Partner.
Want to take your experience to the next level? Need to add to you graqhics skills? Try our VIRTUAL ONLINE: Introduction to After Effects Course, or perhaps you want to improve your colour grading? DaVinci Resolve: Virtual Online Courses.
- GPU acceleration
- Transcode and Proxy workflows
- Simultaneous work on multiple projects
- Best practises
- Unlinking and relinking
- Addressing feedback using metadata and markers
- Replacing clips retaining attributes
- Using the Trim window
- Using nests
- Fast short-cuts
- Best results with Ultra Key
- Compositing background footage
- Working with Alpha channels
- Motion tracking effects
- Using track mattes
- Fixing 'in camera' issues
- Mask tracking
- Creating rollers and crawls
- Custom making templates
- Animating lower thirds
Subtitling with Open / Closed Captions
- Handling multiple audio tracks
- Compressing dialogue levels
- Automated track mixing
- Applying effects in the Audio Mixer
- Send clips instantly to Adobe Audition
- Brilliant audio cleaning effects
- Using Remix to fit music to edit
- Sweetening sound with effects and EQ's
- Sending entire edits to mix in Audition
- Sending everything back to Premiere
- Setting and tweaking keyframes
- Time remapping clips
- Using Optical Flow to create slow motion
- Advanced Warp stabilizer
- Effective use of Morph cut feature
- Responsive design features
- The multi-cam process
- Creating a multi-cam sequence
- Switching the cameras
- Additional multi-camera editing tips
- Understanding the Scopes
- Working with different file formats
- Using Log & Linear footage
- Balancing shots with a technical grade
- Looking for skin tones
- Working with the Comparison Viewer
- Using Master Clips to streamline the work-flow
- Applying LUTs
- Creating your own custome Looks
- Adjustment layers
- Selecting colours using HSL
- Modifying selections & using mattes
- Selecting Colours using Curves
- Simplified Colour Theory
- Making Multiple Lumetri layers
- Creating and animating masks
- Saving your own stylised Look
- Additional tools
- Advanced masking in After Effects
- Grain management
- Softening skin
- Adding lighting and lens effect
- Safe levels
- Legal colours
- Exporting for broadcast
- Burning in overlays and timecode
- Batch exporting in Media Encoder
- Publish direct to: Vimeo, Youtube, FTP sites...
- Using Time tuner to change duration of your final edit
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your Pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay to long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
For this course, you will need:
- Own machine capable of running the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Internet Access
- The latest version of Premiere Pro installed
- Access to a Microphone
- Access to headphones or place you can play audio aloud from your computer
Why Choose This Course?
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 20 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 13||Nil|
|14 - 20||10%|
|21 - 27||20%|
The Live Online Advanced Premiere Pro Course Bundle is an internationally recognised qualification, based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one, and will ensure that you supercharge your workflow to harness your abilities to all that Premiere Pro can do.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.
I recently took part in the online ‘Introduction to Premiere Pro’ training run by Soho Editors and went from total novice to putting together a video with effects in just a few hours. The training was superb: informative, hands on and also fun. I must also say that the admin team that handled my initial query and booking were also very helpful and gave a great impression of what was to come with the training. My Tutor was extremely professional and great at sharing Pro Editor tips with me but understood that I was a total beginner and gave me ample opportunities for questions, practice and learning from my own mistakes. The fact I could do this training online and from a distance was a joy and privilege and the cost of the course was excellent value. This training from Soho Editors has sparked a genuine love for using Premiere Pro and I can’t wait to do further training with them very soon. If you are looking for training in Premiere Pro, Soho Editors will equip you with the skills to get you started, inspire you with editing ideas and give you the confidence to unleash your creativity!