The Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors
The Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors (PP250)From £175.00 With 90 day discount (1 day)
This one day Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors is ideal for the veteran editors looking to transfer their skills to the latest Premiere Pro.
|London Training Centre||17th Dec 2018||£175.0030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||16th Nov 2018||£175.0030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||15th Oct 2018||£200.0020% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||19th Sep 2018||£225.0010% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||23rd Aug 2018||£250.00|
- 7 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Day 1||10 am - 5:30 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
This Premiere Pro CC course is ideal for the veteran Editor looking to transfer their skills to the new Premiere Pro.
- Software Overview & Work flows
- Working with media & creating the rough cut
- Timeline editing & refining the rough cut
- Working with Colour
- The Title Tool
- Working with Tape & File based media
- Sequence Nesting & Multi-Camera editing
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- A working knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7, or another similar NLE
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology is required
Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro ACA Certification
The Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro exam validates entry-level skills in communication corresponding to Adobe Premiere Pro software. Exam objectives include Setting Project requirements, Identifying Design elements when preparing video, Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface, Editing a video sequence and exporting video with Premiere Pro. Find out more.
- Media storage overview
- Scratch disk & media cache allocation
- Sequence options overview
- Video rendering & playback settings
- Use of standard & customisable workspaces
- Interface & essential panel functionality
- Importing Clips & Project window organisation
- Playing & marking clips including Hover Scrub function
- Method of sequence creation
- Insert, overwrite & 3 point edit techniques
- Creating & working with Subclips
- Storyboard editing and automate to timeline functions
- Customising shortcuts.
- Tools on the timeline including Ripple, Roll, Slip & Slide tools
- Trim window
- Keyboard trimming
- Timeline Sync & Track Lock functions
- Splitting and independent clip trimming
- Working with markers.
- Adjusting audio levels on the timeline
- Keyframing audio changes
- Audio gain
- Audio adjustment using the Audio Mixer panel
- Application & manipulation of Audio Effects.
- Using the Essential Graphics panel
- Applying and adjusting effects
- Applying & adjusting transitions
- Use of keyframes to animate effect adjustments
- Use of Ultra-Key effect for green/blue screen chroma-key applications
- Use of automated colour correction effects
- Working with the Lumetri color panel
- Use of Scopes to evaluate Luma & Chroma values.
- Creating custom looks
- Essential Graphics
- New title creation including lower 3rd shape creation and customizing layer styles
- Rolling, crawling and animated title creation
- Title animation using Effect Controls panel
- Using Title presets and text animations
- Working & exploring file based media using the Media Browser function
- Project management.
- Using Adobe Media Encoder for Render Que creation
- Creating different file types: .mov, mp4, MXF...
- Publishing content to social sites (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter...)
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your Pencilled date.Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay to long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
You have edited for years in another NLE (Media Composer, FCP7 or X) and now you are looking to switch to Premiere Pro. This Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors is the perfect transition, covering all the basics from importing straight through to export.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
The Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors cuts straight to the chase, harnessing the skill you already posses so that you can smoothly transition to using Premiere Pro, it is an internationally recognised course which is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge, so you can hit the ground running.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
I thoroughly had an informative and productive time on the course, Paul was fantastic.
I gained a broad understanding of the software, a solid platform to build upon.
Exactly what I wanted
I appreciated the opportunity to ask questions very openly. It was nice and fluid, not regimented.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.