Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors
Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors (PP250)From £175.00 With 28 day discount (1 day)
Our 1 day hands-on Premiere Pro Editors Conversion Training Course is ideal for experienced editors looking to transfer their knowledge and skills to the latest Premiere Pro CC.
You will learn the essentials of translating your present editing skill set into the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro 4 Ways!
You can learn editing in Premiere Pro in our dedicated central London Classroom or on our Live Online Classes. Alternatively, if you prefer to learn at your own pace, try our Online Video Tutorials. Still not seeing what you want. Perhaps Bespoke Training is what you need, where we can tailor any course to your requirements.
No matter how you choose to learn, they all cover the same lesson plan and are delivered by our amazing Certified Adobe Professional Trainers, and fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Check out our comparison chart below to see what’s included.
|Online Classroom||28th Aug 2020||£175.0030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||2nd Oct 2020||£175.0030% Advance Booking Discount|
|London Training Centre||1st Dec 2020||£175.0030% Advance Booking Discount|
- Media storage overview
- Scratch disk & media cache allocation
- Sequence options overview
- Video rendering & playback settings
- Use of standard & customisable workspaces
- Interface & essential panel functionality
- Importing Clips & Project window organisation
- Playing & marking clips including Hover Scrub function
- Method of sequence creation
- Insert, overwrite & 3 point edit techniques
- Creating & working with Subclips
- Storyboard editing and automate to timeline functions
- Customising shortcuts.
- Tools on the timeline including Ripple, Roll, Slip & Slide tools
- Trim window
- Keyboard trimming
- Timeline Sync & Track Lock functions
- Splitting and independent clip trimming
- Working with markers.
- Adjusting audio levels on the timeline
- Keyframing audio changes
- Audio gain
- Audio adjustment using the Audio Mixer panel
- Application & manipulation of Audio Effects.
- Using the Essential Graphics panel
- Applying and adjusting effects
- Applying & adjusting transitions
- Use of keyframes to animate effect adjustments
- Use of Ultra-Key effect for green/blue screen chroma-key applications
- Use of automated colour correction effects
- Working with the Lumetri color panel
- Use of Scopes to evaluate Luma & Chroma values.
- Creating custom looks
- Essential Graphics
- New title creation including lower 3rd shape creation and customizing layer styles
- Rolling, crawling and animated title creation
- Title animation using Effect Controls panel
- Using Title presets and text animations
- Working & exploring file based media using the Media Browser function
- Project management.
- Using Adobe Media Encoder for Render Que creation
- Creating different file types: .mov, mp4, MXF...
- Publishing content to social sites (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter...)
Why Choose This Course?
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 20 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 14||Nil|
|15 - 29||10%|
|30 - 44||20%|
The Premiere Pro Conversion Course for Editors cuts straight to the chase, harnessing the skill you already posses so that you can smoothly transition to using Premiere Pro, it is an internationally recognised course which is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge, so you can hit the ground running.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
Learn how you want, with 3 delivery styles!
Learn in our dedicated central London Classroom or on our Live Online Classes. Perhaps Bespoke Training is what you need, we can tailor any course to your requirements.
I thoroughly had an informative and productive time on the course, Paul was fantastic.
I gained a broad understanding of the software, a solid platform to build upon.
Exactly what I wanted
I appreciated the opportunity to ask questions very openly. It was nice and fluid, not regimented.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.
I recently took part in the online ‘Introduction to Premiere Pro’ training run by Soho Editors and went from total novice to putting together a video with effects in just a few hours. The training was superb: informative, hands on and also fun. I must also say that the admin team that handled my initial query and booking were also very helpful and gave a great impression of what was to come with the training. My Tutor was extremely professional and great at sharing Pro Editor tips with me but understood that I was a total beginner and gave me ample opportunities for questions, practice and learning from my own mistakes. The fact I could do this training online and from a distance was a joy and privilege and the cost of the course was excellent value. This training from Soho Editors has sparked a genuine love for using Premiere Pro and I can’t wait to do further training with them very soon. If you are looking for training in Premiere Pro, Soho Editors will equip you with the skills to get you started, inspire you with editing ideas and give you the confidence to unleash your creativity!