The Introduction to Muse Course
The Introduction to Muse Course (MUSE100)
If you want to design, create, upload and manage websites, but prefer to leave the ‘techy coding stuff’ to others, then this one day course is the course for you! You can stay in the comfort zone of a ‘non techy’ ‘drag and drop’ working methodology, yet still create stunning websites that are sure to impress.
Make An Enquiry
- 7 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course manual and course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Day 1||10 am - 5:30 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
Designers who are more interested in getting up to speed with designing and publishing websites whilst utilising knowledge and skills they will be comfortable with, rather than getting bogged down in learning HTML coding.
- Overview of the internet
- Getting familiar with Muse
- Planning your website in Muse
- Creating your page layout
- Getting creative
- Preview your work
- Getting online
- Search engine optimisation
- Working with other software
- Useful resources for learning more.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- No previous experience with designing or creating content for the web, or any other software is necessary.
Whilst there is no Adobe certification for this course, our trainers are industry-experienced Adobe Certified Instructors and Soho Editors is an Authorised Adobe Training Partner. Additionally, the course is based upon Adobe’s CIAB guidelines, so you will receive a certificate from Soho Editors upon completion of the course.
- What is the web?
- How websites work
- How websites created and managed
- Domain names and server hosting.
- The Muse workspace
- Palettes, Control panels and menus.
- Size matters
- Creating pages
- Master pages
- Internal and external links.
- Background colours
- Background images
- A word about words
- Inserting text elements
- Inserting pictures and graphic elements.
- Tabbed menus
- Inserting HTML
- Preview modes
- View your website offline.
- Upload your work to the ‘Net'
- Manage your website.
- Optimise your site for Google and other search engines
- Tag your website’s elements.
- Import interactive elements to your web pages
- Save your web pages out for use in other programs.
- A look at where to go and what to do to expand upon what you have learned.
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your Pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay to long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
Want to create websites with a drag and drop DTP-style interface? Then out Introduction to Muse is the course for you, taking you through the planning, creation and publication of your website all in one program, with no knowledge of coding necessary at all.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
The Advanced Premiere Pro Course is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world post production knowledge you can put to use from day one.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking