An Introduction to Fireworks
An Introduction to Fireworks (FW100)£495
Say goodbye to working around the constraints imposed upon you by other software’s limitations; it’s time light up your web content with some Fireworks, on this two day course.
Make An Enquiry
- 14 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course manual and course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Days 1 - 2||10 am - 5:30 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to create animated web content, no previous experience is necessary although basic familiarity with either a PC or Macintosh computer will help.
- Overview of the internet and files you create
- The Fireworks GUI
- Creating Basic Content
- Interactive elements
- Website construction
- Making use of Adobe Bridge
- Useful resources for learning more.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of web basic principles and how websites are structured is helpful but not essential
- No previous experience with creating content for the web, or any other particular software is necessary.
Whilst there is no Adobe certification for this course, our trainers are industry-experienced Adobe Certified Instructors and Soho Editors is an Authorised Adobe Training Partner. Additionally, the course is based upon Adobe’s CIAB guidelines, so you will receive a certificate from Soho Editors upon completion of the course, in recognition of your improved proficiency with Fireworks.
- What is the web
- How do websites work
- How are websites created and managed?
- Vectors versus Bitmaps.
- The Menus
- Toolbar and Palettes
- Customising the Workspace to suit you.
- Creating and formatting new documents
- Vector graphics with the Pen and Shape tools
- Applying colours, styles and effects to vectors
- Importing and styling images
- Text content
- Formatting text
- Things to consider with text
- Scaling, editing and transforming objects
- Arranging Layers
- Preview in a browser.
- Multiple pages
- Internal and external links
- Choosing suitable file formats
- Export a single file
- Export an entire website
- Batch processing
- Keywords and Metatags
- Improving images with Camera Raw
- Create a web Gallery
- Create a composite PDF
- Profiling images
- A look at where to go and what to do to improve upon what you have learned.
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your Pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay to long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
Fireworks is often overlooked in preference to Photoshop and Illustrator when it comes to creating web content, but this course is intended to show you how much more powerful a platform is for creating everything from a simple rollover icon, to a complete website. So if you want to create exciting and engaging web content, and all without the need to learn any complex coding, this is the course for you.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
Create websites and content visually and with code snippets and publish it in a variety of formats on this practical and creative course.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking