The Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver CC Course
The Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver CC Course (DW100)£495
On completing this two day Adobe Dreamweaver CC training course, you will be confidently using Dreamweaver and as an graphics editor to create and implement visually exciting web sites. You will have gone right from conceptualising how your site should be structured through to uploading it into your web space.
Make An Enquiry
- 14 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course manual and course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Days 1 - 2||10 am - 5:30 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
This 2 Day Adobe Dreamweaver CC training course is suitable for those about to use Adobe Dreamweaver for creating and managing web pages for the first time.
- Dreamweaver overview
- Creating a local site
- Text Formatting 1: characters and fonts
- Text Formatting 2: block elements
- Using HTML and CSS styles
- Hyperlinks and Anchors
- Working with Tables
- Using content from other sources
- Frames & Layers
- FTP and remote site management.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- No previous knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver is required.
Whilst there is no Adobe certification for this course, our trainers are industry-experienced Adobe Certified Instructors and Soho Editors is an Authorised Adobe Training Partner. Additionally, the course is based upon Adobe’s CIAB guidelines, so you will receive a certificate from Soho Editors upon completion of the course.
- What is HTML?
- How the web works: sites and links
- Screen design considerations
- Creating efficient web pages: size and content
- Planning a web site.
- Dreamweaver's windows, palettes and inspectors
- Working with the split code view
- Viewing your work in an external browser.
- Creating a site using the site window
- Creating an index/default page
- Working with elements
- Undoing changes using the history palette.
- Character formatting
- Text alignment
- Font attributes and groups
- Logical styles.
- Paragraphs vs. line breaks
- White spaces
- Indenting and tags
- Searching for and replacing elements
- Spell checking.
- Formatting text using HTML styles
- Using Cascading
- Style sheets for text formatting
- Linking to external style sheets.
- File formats: GIF
- Inserting images
- Applying and changing attributes
- Aligning images with text
- Using spacer GIFs
- Using background images
- Linking to image editing tools
- Creating rollover images and navigation bars.
- Creating Flash text and buttons
- Embedding video and audio files
- Inserting plug-in based content.
- Creating links on text and images
- Linking to other pages in the site
- Linking to content within the page
- Linking to external sites
- Mail-to links
- Targeting links
- Creating image maps.
- Designing pages using tables
- Table attributes: spacing, padding, width etc
- Using table layout view to quickly design layouts
- Fixed, percentage and autostretch tables
- Sorting the content of a table
- Using tabular data, Nested tables.
- Pasting text from a text editor
- Pasting HTML
- Importing tabular data
- Inserting Fireworks HTML
- Cleaning up Word
- What are Frames?
- Creating a custom frameset
- Using the frames panel
- Building a navigation system
- Page targeting within frames
- No-frames content.
- Using file check in/check out
- Synchronising files.
- Uploading and downloading your site
- Testing your site
- Keeping your site versions synchronised.
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your Pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay to long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
Maybe you’ve looked at Dreamweaver, but found it to be scary and complicated, or perhaps you have not even looked at it at all? Either way, this course is designed to ensure that even if you’ve never even so much as typed in a line of text on a web page, you will come away feeling confident about creating a website completely from scratch, publishing it and maintaining it, and understanding exactly how to go about that in the most effective way.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
The best way to learn Dreamweaver - from scratch and with a gentle learning curve. If you thought web design was too hard to learn, this course will change your mind, making you confident in your ability to create, publish and manage engaging websites completely from scratch.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.