The Advanced Dreamweaver Course
The Advanced Dreamweaver Course (DW300)£495
This 2 day Advanced Adobe Dreamweaver CC training course goes beyond Adobe Dreamweaver basics and gives delegates hands-on experience in using Adobe Dreamweaver's more advanced features. Delegates will learn advanced website creation tools available in Adobe Dreamweaver, including templates, behaviours, CSS and tables design.
Make An Enquiry
- 14 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Days 1 - 2||10 am - 5:30 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
This course is designed for experienced web designers or students who have attended the fundamentals course.
- Suite Integration Photoshop
- Designing Page Layouts with CSS
- Designing Page Layouts with CSS Continued
- Using Libraries and Templates
- HTML Code
- Working in Code View
- Integrating Other Applications
- Working with AP Elements.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- A comprehensive understanding of Dreamweaver. Preferably you will have attended our The introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver CC Course or have the equivalent experience.
Web Authoring Using Dreamweaver ACA Certification
The Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver exam validates entry-level skills in web design corresponding to Dreamweaver software. Exam objectives include Setting Project Requirements, Planning Site Design and Page Layout, Understanding the Adobe Dreamweaver Interface, Adding Content by Using Dreamweaver, Organising Content by Using Dreamweaver and Evaluating and Maintaining a Site by Using Dreamweaver. Find out more.
- Using Layer PSD Files
- Editing PSD files.
- Using framesets
- Frames vs CSS.
- Understanding page layout
- Using layers for layout
- Adding CSS to layers
- Using absolute and relative positioning
- Designing with DIVs
- Designing navigation links with CSS
- Importing tabular data
- Using table layout view
- Exporting CSS rule definitions.
- Creating class styles
- Attaching external style sheets
- Creating advanced styles
- Creating a new external style sheet
- Displaying styles
- Understanding cascading order and inheritance of styles.
- Using site library items
- Creating site templates
- Defining editable regions
- Using templates
- Applying a template to an existing page
- Modifying templates.
- Setting up your coding environment
- Customising your coding environment
- Writing and editing code
- Collapsing Code
- Editing Code in Design View
- Working with head content.
- Use Coding Tools
- Search for and Replace Code
- Using Design Notes and Comments.
- AJAX Overview
- Spry Framework
- Using Spry Widgets
- Working with XML
- Using Spry Effects.
- Browser Compatibility Check
- Correcting Compatibility Errors.
- Using Adobe Bridge
- Apply Metadata and Keywords to Assets in Adobe Bridge
- Preview Web Pages in Device Central.
- Create AP elements
- Control AP Elements Dynamically
- Insert Rich Media Objects into an AP Element.
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your Pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay to long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
Why Choose This Course?
You are familiar with producing websites in Dreamweaver, but want to explore everything Dreamweaver can do to create more engaging and effective websites and web content? Then this is the course for you; from creating responsive websites, getting into scripting and coding, as well as creating content in other programs for use with Dreamweaver, this course will ensure you are confidently getting all you can from the world’s most well known and most widely-used web design program.
Soho Editors have been at the forefront of the technological and creative advances in post-production for more than 17 years as well as being Europe’s leading professional training provider.
The further in advance you purchase the higher the savings.
Days in Advance
|0 - 29||Nil|
|30 - 59||10%|
|60 - 89||20%|
The Advanced Dreamweaver Course is intended to take users of Dreamweaver up to the next level in terms of what they can produce. It looks at a number of ways to go about this, including incorporating externally created files and content as well as that created within Dreamweaver.
We are so sure that not only will you enjoy the experience, as well as learn what you need from the course, that if you are not satisfied we will give you the same course again FREE of charge, it’s as simple as that, no argument*.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.