Video Editor - Corporate Production Company - SE07
We are currently looking for a Video Editor, with at least 3 – 6 years’ experience, to work for a corporate video content company based in Central London.
This is a great opportunity to join the Film & Video department and be responsible for editing video content for all areas of the business, namely corporate production.
- Working with the Producers/Directors to edit moving digital content.
- Producing storyboards to present to key stakeholders within the business.
- Liaise and report into the production team to help plan, produce and deliver all video content within budget on a production basis.
- Be responsible for all post-production for projects, including grading, mastering, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web.
- Lead graphic projects, as well as supporting the creative team with edits that require animation skills.
- Working to deadlines and managing business expectations and requirements to the brand standard.
- Work alongside the motion graphics designer to pitch and create content for social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Produce regular video features, making them on-brand, unique and creative.
- Work with the Creative Video Director on the correct equipment and software updates that are needed.
- The role will be based primarily in the London office and will require regular travel to other office locations. You will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas as the company may from time to time reasonably require.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2D motion graphics creation using Adobe After Effects
- Competence in other Adobe Creative Suite programs, particularly Photoshop & Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of encoding & codecs, including experience of delivering OMFs, XMLs and EDLs
- Experience of asset management and shared media storage systems
- Strong video editing experience.
- A back catalogue of films illustrating experience and quality.
- Knowledge of essential online and social media video sharing sites such as Instagram and YouTube.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment that is ever evolving.
- Acute attention to detail. This includes sound quality and post-production skills.
- Knowledge of music and footage usage rights.
- Experience in colour grading using Adobe Premiere and Pro DaVinci Resolve (not essential)
- Basic sound mixing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including experience in PowerPoint.
- Experience of other editing software including Avid Media Composer and Final Cut.
- Full UK driving licence
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors is acting as an agency on behalf of the client.