- Tel: +44 (0)20 7734 1286
- Posttalent@sohoeditors.com :
- Fulltimevacancy@sohoeditors.com :
- Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Post Production Producer
Senior Post Production Producer [Longform / Broadcast] Ref: SET 773
Position: Senior Post Production Producer
Minimum Industry Experience: 10 + years
Minimum Role Experience: 6 - 10 years
Sector: Broadcast / Longform
Location: On site - Central London
Salary: Dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm (40 hours per week)
Our Client is seeking a Senior Post Producer who will be at the centre of the action, understanding their clients' requirements and working closely with the operational teams to manage and deliver productions to the highest of standards.
Reporting to and supported by the Head of Post, this is a senior Post Producer role. It will require the ability to schedule, manage and deliver all post production projects assigned, with proactive reporting to the Head of Post and all stakeholders.
Applicants will be highly motivated and highly organised, detail orientated and totally invested in the smooth running of projects and the post facility overall. They must have an in-depth understanding and passion for the post production process and enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies and workflow.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of taking ownership and complete command of the management of multiple projects at any one time. They will be required to liaise and manage both in house productions for our Client's sister company, as well as for their external clients. Working with and supporting those clients for the duration of projects throughout all stages, throughout quote, workflow, and invoicing, the post holder will take commercial responsibility for delivering post production projects on budget and on time.
The successful candidate will be an excellent, highly skilled and highly tactful communicator, who understands the importance of the client / post relationship. Our Client's programme of expansion requires a collaborative team player, who will assist in securing new opportunities and maintaining growth in their client base. The high levels of tact and understanding must also extend to working with fellow post producers and technical teams. In addition, the ability and desire to nurture, guide and train junior members of staff, where required, is essential.
You will be adept at ensuring that clients are kept aware of progress and that costs fall within the quoted budget. You will possess an excellent understanding of longform post workflows, including HD, UHD and HDR, as well as possessing the ability to communicate those workflows. It is essential that where overages occur, clients are kept informed. You will be building and maintaining great client relationships, always going the extra mile.
Our Client is a Post Production House which has extensive experience and knowledge working across a multitude of projects including documentary, entertainment, commercial, film and music. They are currently undergoing a period of expansion, delivering the very best creative and technical solutions for every job, from their new Central London offices, whatever the platform.
- Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- End-to-end Post-production Workflow Management
- Budget Management
- Client Liaison
- Extensive experience as a Post Producer in a post production facility
- Excellent understanding of the media production, post production and delivery supply chain
- Excellent understanding of longform post workflows including HD, UHD and HDR
- Extensive understanding and experience of Broadcast post production workflows and delivery specifications - domestic and international
- Team player
- Desire for team and personal growth
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Avid
- Excellent knowledge of Baselight
- Good knowledge of Farmers Wife
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Good knowledge of Outlook
- Good knowledge of Google Docs
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Our Client is deeply committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and an inclusive work environment and strongly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.