Recruiter - ref: SET705
Based in London and is a Full time position.
This company is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely) and has ambitious and exciting plans to grow its business.
This role reports to the HR Director, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in sourcing candidates of all levels for various disciplines within the visual effects industry and an outside-the-box approach to attract the best talent.
- Sources and generates leads for open positions by utilising and maintaining applicant database, social media platforms, job boards etc
- Maintains a searchable record of candidates, interviews, and hiring outcomes in anticipation of future hiring needs
- Generates weekly reports for HR Director on the status of the recruitment pipeline and helps identify areas for improvement
- Liaises with Department Heads to draft and update job descriptions to ensure accurate representation of current needs
- Manages the recruitment pipeline from screening, reviews, reference checks and hires
- Keeps the HR Advisor up to date with new hires
- Minimum two years of high-volume recruitment, preferably in the VFX industry
- Knowledge and/or previous work experience in the VFX, preferably in a recruiting or human resources role
- Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
- Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Initiative to go beyond established frameworks to find creative solutions to overcome challenges