- Tel: +44 (0)20 7734 1286
- Posttalent@sohoeditors.com :
- Fulltimevacancy@sohoeditors.com :
- Training: email@example.com
Production Manager [Marketing and Comms / Advertising & Broadcast] Ref: SET 767
Position: Production Manager
Basis: Permanent - Full Time
Minimum Industry Experience: 6+ years
Minimum Role Experience: 2+ years
Seniority: Mid - Senior
Location: On site - London
Sector: Marketing and Comms / Advertising & Broadcast
Salary: Dependant on experience
Our client is seeking a dynamic and capable Production Manager with extensive experience in producing in an agency environment across a broad range of output, from high-end brand films to dramas, to join their London team. They are looking for a person who has huge drive and enthusiasm and who shares the company's ‘anything is possible’ ethos. Their purpose is to ultimately amaze audiences with the content they deliver by ensuring the team is running smoothly and projects are always on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual, with the ability to remain calm under pressure. They will also have demonstrable experience of taking a project from inception to completion. Thriving in a fast-paced environment and not ruffled by wrangling clients, you will be able to coordinate several projects at once, collaborating well with colleagues to get the job done.
Having an excellent relationship with extensive industry contacts, you will demonstrate a capable, confident and pleasant style when negotiating with personnel and resource suppliers.
The successful candidate will possess meticulous attention to detail and the ability and desire to solve any difficulty in a cheerful and good natured manner. You will have a demonstrable ability to identify potential issues and rectify them before they become problems.
Although the role will be based primarily in London, there will be times when the successful candidate will be required to work from their other offices and to undertake related commercial duties both in the UK and abroad. Flexibility is essential for this role.
Our client is a friendly, welcoming team and one of the most all-round capable communications agencies. They are the single point of contact for creating communications which engage, excite and inspire in every detail. It is their mission to deliver strategic communication campaigns, digital solutions, film and videos, events and exhibitions for their many and varied clients. They put their creative flair into everything they do.
- Manage multiple shoots both in the UK and internationally
- Booking post-production and animation
- Hiring and negotiating with freelancers and contractors
- Manage client budgets for projects
- Liaise with the wider film team on multiple projects
- Manage production schedules
- Appraisal of ongoing projects, ensuring sufficient resources for successful completion
- In excess of two years' production management experience
- Extensive experience of creating and managing budgets
- Experience of actualising budgets and wrapping production budgets once projects are completed
- Extensive knowledge of production insurance and health and safety
- Ability to create call sheets and risk assessments
It is required that, at all times, our client's employees work within the guidelines set out in their Information Security Policy and the Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct. Our client also requires that employees work within the guidelines set out in their Health & Safety Policy and Team Handbook.
Our client is deeply committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and an inclusive work environment and strongly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.