Cretive Producer - ref: SET450
Creative Producer - ref: SET450
Role: Creative Producer
The e-commerce Creative Producer needs to be organised with excellent communication skills to work across a large Ecommerce account.
• Schedule and plan Still Life shoots.
• Work closely with the M&S e-commerce Creative Director and production management to produce and oversee the output M&S e-commerce Still Life.
• Build key relationships both internally and M&S to ensure the best possible output on still life shoots.
• Work closely with the key BU representatives to ensure any key trends and styling messages are carried through to the still life e-commerce shoots.
• Work closely with production and M&S Content team to creatively influence the shoots, considering product, purpose, and styling.
• Work closely with M&S to capture any information regarding styling props that need to be soured ahead of a shoot phase.
• Attend quarterly imagery reviews and any other key business meetings to review the output on still life shoots by phase.
• Troubleshoot queries and support on set teams.
• Support Production and Management team with ad-hoc requests.
• Develop and implement new systems and processes to support studio management in administrative tasks.
• Excellent understanding of Excel & Keynote would be preferred.
• The ability to work efficiently in an organised manner with excellent time management.
• Experience of working at a fast pace and able to take initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure with a dynamic team.
• Demonstrate an understanding of Still life photography with Proven experience of ecommerce.
• A strong understanding of e-commerce still life imagery with a focus on fashion, retail and food.
• Experience of maintaining consistency across multiple shoots and carrying out the execution of style guides.
• An excellent eye for detail
• Show a demonstrable interest in fashion and be up to date with the latest trends
• Excellent knowledge of photographic process, to include lighting and retouching.