Producer - Post Production Facility - £30 to 40K
We are looking for a Producer to join a fast-growing boutique post-production house that provides services in edit, colour grading and motion retouch.
This is a great opportunity to work across a range of projects for brands including; Louis Vuitton, Nike and Audi.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Keeping a firm grip on budgets for film and post-production.
· Run schedules and work to deadlines.
· Communicating with creatives, technicians and clients regularly.
You Must Have:
· A least 2 years’ experience as a Producer within photography, film, advertising or fashion.
· A solid track record working in the industry, ideally with experience in post-production.
· Experience with UK based production companies, agencies and brands.
· Excellent organisational skills who is confident with pressure and multitasking.
· A basic understanding of the advertising and fashion industry.
· Have a firm interest in post-production.
It Would Be Even Better If You
· Basic knowledge of editing, colour grading and VFX processes.
great list of contacts.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday.
Start Date: Mar / April 2019
If you're interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Sorry is acting as the agency on behalf of the client.