Post Production Adaptation Producer
Post Production Adaptation Producer [Advertising] Ref: SET 733
Permanent (Full-Time) – Advertising – London / Hybrid - Salary Commensurate with Experience
3+ years minimum experience required.
The Post Producer will be the main point of liaison between client teams and the post-production operators in broadcast/video and digital adaptation. You will utilise your deep understanding of broadcast/video post production and its requirements to coach and guide teams and clients through the lifecycle of a project. This role requires the ability to communicate strongly and effectively with both internal and client teams in order to drive decisions.
The ideal applicant will be a team player who understands how to work effectively in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment and one who will have the ability to work independently and efficiently.
Working directly with client teams to understand overall business objectives and strategies, and how projects interrelate with one another, you will be highly organised with great attention to detail. You will also have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader with demonstrable project management skills. You will be an excellent collaborator and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Our client is an adverting agency which operates in 25 markets and specialises in global broadcast/video production, print production, digital production and global translation.
They have assembled a team which comprises some of the industry’s best craftspeople, each with extensive experience in advertising, adaptation and production. Whilst always striving to provide excellent value for money, they work tirelessly to ensure that each brand’s story remains impactful as it travels around the world.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Lead post production process for clients
- Execute video projects from scope to delivery
- Manage multiple broadcast and post production projects for multiple clients
- Estimate scope of work using industry standard methods
- Balance and manage scope, time, cost, process, risk and quality
- Cast assignments and engage the appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle to promote a high performing and effective team
- Manage client and partner relationships from inception to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client/partner feedback, making modifications to deliverables
- Manage third party vendors or offshore partners as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates
- Establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of agency project-related processes
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years’ Post Production Experience - Specifically Adaptation
- Advertising Experience
- Experience building project & resource plans
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Experience managing project financials
- High level of expertise in English is mandatory
- Agency experience
- Knowledge of another European language
Our client is committed to Diversity, Equality & Inclusion