Post Producer - ref: SET583
Position: Post Producer
Based in London and is an 18-month fixed term contract with the possibility to extend.
This Post Production Manager position is the subject matter expert advising Project Managers, Producers and Brand Teams how best to ensure briefs are delivered to the highest quality in the shortest timeframe across the post production process.
As part of the Client's production team including Executive Producers, Digital Producers and Producers, the Post Production Manager will manage its own in-house team of 5 talented people including 3 editors and 2 Motion Designers. They will match brief requirements with skill set of the inhouse team and freelancers to make sure we match the top-quality industry standard.
The role is based in a London office (currently 3 days a week) where we have built an editing suite with 5 working stations including a full functioning sound booth and sound mixing station. We also have a small size production studio with cameras and lighting equipment for low budget shoots.
Finally, the Post Production Manager will develop a backup and storage system to ensure the safe keeping of all files and assets of delivered campaigns. Project Management and Producers will work closely to follow the system and Post Production Manager will oversee the back up process.
- Reliable, with excellent time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong design, communication, and project management skills
- Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity, and professionalism
- The proven ability to work under pressure
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change
- Attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
We Would Love You to Have:
- 4+ years working experience in post-production
- Client facing and strong skills building relationship with stakeholders.
- Experience in estimating production costs and managing budgets across the post production process.
- Strong relationships with freelancers like editors, motion designers, animators, sound engineers and 3D artists.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage 3 to 5 projects simultaneously through the post-production stages.
- Manage external vendors and freelancers.
- Contribute to our culture, make creativity thrive and have fun
What You Will Receive In Return:
- Competitive salary package
- 18-month fixed term contract with the possibility to extend
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Monthly social events
- Free beers at our rooftop bar