Lead 2D VFX Artist
Lead 2D VFX Artist - SE05
We are currently looking for a dynamic and highly skilled Lead 2D VFX Artist to join a
fast-growing, multi-site company, reporting directly to the Head of Post
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to join an ambitious company at an exciting time, with the chance to take a leading role in spearheading and building a 2D VFX team.
Soho Editors are acting as an agency on behalf of the client.
- Contributing to the development of the VFX team in both strategy and personnel – managing and mentoring junior artists as the team grows
- Reviewing shots to ensure quality and consistency.
- Pitching and quoting for new work, devising clear methodologies and outlining your creative approach to a brief.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment across multiple projects at the same time
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- High level working knowledge of Flame and Nuke.
- Experience working directly with clients in sessions.
- Lead compositing and 2D project management, involving compositing CGI elements, general clean up, tracking, sky replacements etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Salary dependant on experience.
DESIRABLE SKILLS EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of AFX.
- Knowledge of 3D software packages such as Maya and Cinema 4D.
- High end hair and beauty clean up experience.
- On-Set supervision experience.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
We act on behalf of our clients who ask us to find the very best candidates. We know our clients well, making it easier for us to understand what they are looking for in a candidate.