We are currently looking for a Junior Producer to join a busy in-house post team at an international advertising agency.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of two years’ experience in Post production.
- Understanding client briefs on new projects and prepare quotes, budgets and schedules accordingly.
- Coordinating a team of editors and daily workflow and all other staff involved in a current project.
- Organising assets, voiceovers and music licensing.
- Ensure the quality and timely completion of projects.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Reconciling and billing all costs as per client requirements and internal standards.
- Managing client expectations on a given job.
- Handling TV Admin of all projects including
Clearcast, Adstream, Honeycomb, IMD and
- SALARY: Dependant on Experience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in established post production company or advertising agency.
- Experience of coordinating teams of editors and 2D and 3D artists.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however,
due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m
afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position,
you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors is acting as an agency on behalf of the client.