Junior Creative - ref: SET581
Position: Junior Creative
Based in West London and is a Full time position offering a hybrid working week: 3 days in the office and 2 working from home.
The successful candidate will show a passion for scriptwriting, searching for new angles and finding the unique hook in every project. They will bring a positive “can do” attitude, be confident in brainstorming and sharing ideas with fellow creatives as well as with senior team members. The right person will also be a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills. They will be familiar with current trends and have the ability to learn from the industry's best, along with being able to accept feedback and act on it. So, if you are already good but want to be great, here’s your chance to grow alongside an award-winning creative team.
- Archiving and filing promos and scripts
- Writing impactful scripts
- Developing fresh and inspiring ideas, presenting well-constructed pitches, and delivering final work with great attention to detail.
- Creating social media content
- Overseeing voicing sessions
- Versioning of marketing material
- Subtitling promotional material when necessary
- Liaising closely with production assistants' team to ensure that promos are delivered on time
- Editing work on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Previous promo work is essential
- Passion for script writing
- Conceptualising and ideation skills
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
- Adobe Premiere Pro skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and to respond well under pressure