Editor - International Creative Agency
We are currently looking for an extremely technically proficient full-time Assistant Editor to join a growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and understanding of the technical processes.
This role is ideal for an experienced candidate with a passion for the technical side of editing and AV.
- Working alongside our Producers, Editors and GFX designers.
- They will be expected to plan and organise resources to ensure the delivery of a project is on time and to the correct specifications.
- Primary responsibilities will be to check, analyse and feedback on new materials, set up and prep new projects, online and overcut materials.
- Prepare projects for finishing in both audio and video departments and to deliver the projects to the correct specifications required.
- Manage AV materials from offline edits, through post production to delivery of broadcast quality masters.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years industry experience minimum.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Codecs and AV Specifications.
- Knowledge of Avid, After Effects, InDesign and DaVinci is a plus
- Ability to work under time pressure and be well organised.
- Be London-based and legally able to work in the UK.
- Salary to be negotiated. Dependant on experience.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors is acting as an agency on behalf of the client.