Editor / Motion Graphic Designer
Editor / Motion Graphic Designer - Production Company
We are currently looking for an Editor / Motion Graphics Designer to join an award-winning London based in house production company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with demonstrable experience within the industry.
We would love to hear from you if you have; a solid understanding of end-to-end post production workflow and an excellent technical knowledge, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Work alongside the Post Producer and freelancers to deliver exciting creative edits that exceed client and agency expectations.
- Maintaining a shared sever, named Strawberry with the Post Producer.
- Work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms. Cutting and animating branded content, narrative, stylised promos, mood films and case studies.
- Ensure branding consistency is maintained for each client.
- Bring fresh ideas to each job to continually elevate the companies output.
- Collaborate with the Producers, Editors or Creative Directors to effectively deliver their vision.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Salary Dependent on experience.
- Demonstrable experience of creating exciting edits and animations.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Mac based) Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop. Knowledge of Cinema 4D and DaVinci Resolve is a bonus.
- Good understanding of using offline sound design to elevate the final edit.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Organised with an attention for detail and an ability to work collaboratively.
- Driven by an ambition to create standout film content.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors are acting as an agency on behalf of the client.