- Tel: +44 (0)20 7734 1286
- Posttalent@sohoeditors.com :
- Fulltimevacancy@sohoeditors.com :
- Training: email@example.com
Digital Media Account Manager
Digital Media Account Manager [Advertising & Long Form] Ref: SET 731
Permanent (Full-Time) – Advertising & Long Form – London - Salary Commensurate with Experience
2 years minimum industry experience & 1 years minimum experience in the role.
Our client is seeking an exceptional candidate to manage their creative output across web, digital and print for a diverse range of clients across the arts, encompassing the film, media and hospitality sectors.
The ideal applicant will have 1-2 years experience in an account management role, with the ability to lead a team of designers, developers and creatives who will deliver projects to world leading companies.
As a Digital Account Manager, the successful candidate will set high standards and help drive productivity and efficiency across the group, as well as developing their own client business. Well versed in digital workflows, you will understand what is required for the creation and delivery of fantastic content, as well as possessing a demonstrable ability to foster strong client relationships.
Our client is an established and dynamic company that delivers high profile and successful digital projects across a wide range of sectors, including broadcast media, film, publishing and healthcare. The company has worked at the forefront of new media for more than 10 years and has a range of high profile, global clients.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Budgeting, scoping and resourcing for projects
- Management of creative output
- Management of digital workflows
- Management of multiple client queries
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2:1 degree (or higher) from a top university
- Proven ability in Excel and working with KPIs
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong, outgoing personality
- Knowledge of analytics and experience in responding to data patterns
- Competent using content management systems
- Ability to manipulate, and at ease working with, large data sets
- Business Development experience would also be advantageous
Our client is committed to Diversity, Equality & Inclusion