Design Creative - ref: SET582
Position: Design Creative
Based in West London and is a Full time position offering a hybrid working week: 3 days in the office and 2 working from home.
The successful candidate will be full of ideas and creativity, and have a real passion for design. They will be a team player who is aware of what is fresh and exciting, keen to bring compelling ideas that work across multiple platforms, all with the same result: driving people to watch The Client's amazing content. Working with creatives and production specialists, they will develop fresh and exciting approaches to graphics, and have the creative flair to bring quality and innovation across a network of brands and channels.
The candidate's work will sit comfortably across platforms, including broadcast, social and print. Ideally this role would suit designers with a strong portfolio and significant experience in broadcast design. Expertise in After Effects and the rest of the Adobe suite is essential and working knowledge of Cinema 4D an advantage. Most importantly though, we are looking for someone who can go beyond a simple brief to bring fresh creativity and attention to detail to every project, whether it be making simple, elegant captions for a drama promo, creating innovative designs for a social media campaign, or re-designing the entire branding for a factual entertainment channel.
- Finding innovative graphic solutions for promotional campaigns
- Design logos and channel branding packages
- Create and design visualisations and storyboards
- Conceptualise and execute visual campaigns that work across multiple media from broadcast to social, digital and print
- Keep up to date with trends within visual culture, design and marketing in order to maximise the impact of design input to campaigns
- Finding innovative creative solutions in the areas of motion design and branding with a keen eye for detail
- High-level understanding of design aesthetics, typography and composition.
- Great idea generation, visualisation, concept development and storytelling skills.
- Professional experience of taking design projects from initiation to completion.
- Ability to use mood boards, storyboards and references to clearly illustrate complex design ideas
- Ability to generate high quality motion graphics content.
- Great print and digital design skills
- An understanding of the specific design demands of social media
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong coordination, organisational and multitasking skills
- Highly self-motivated and responsible
- Degree-level qualification in design
- Experience of working in design for broadcast graphics
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond well under pressure.
- Ability to challenge themselves to create progressive, inspiring, and relevant visual design solutions
- Strong communication, team-working and people skills
- Enthusiastic and practical
Essential: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Desirable: Cinema 4D