Design Creative - International Media Company - FTC
We are looking for a Design Creative to join the Creative & Marketing department of a media company based in West London.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a fast paced, international organisation within the media industry.
- Proactively find innovative graphic solutions for promotional material.
- Design logos and channel branding packages.
- Create and design visualisations and storyboards.
- Conceptualise and execute 360-degree campaigns across multiple media from broadcast to social and print.
- Keep up to date with trends within visual culture, design and marketing in order to maximise the impact of design input to campaigns.
- Full-time position working Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Salary dependent on experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Software skills: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, lnDesign Cinema 4D.
- To be able to demonstrate innovative creative solutions in the area of motion design and branding with a keen eye for detail along.
- A high-level understanding of design aesthetic, typography and composition.
- Great idea generation, visualisation, concept development and storytelling skills.
- Professional experience taking design projects from initiation to completion.
- Ability to clearly storyboard complex ideas to an excellent standard.
- Ability to generate high quality motion graphics content.
- Great print design skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong coordination, organisational and multitasking skills.
- Extensive experience of working in the broadcast graphics industry in a design capacity
- Create progressive, inspiring, and relevant visual design solutions.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors is acting as an agency on behalf of the client.