Creative Producer - (12 months FTC)
We are looking for a Creative Producer to join the Creative & Marketing department of a leading international media company based in West London.
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level creative to work across a range of genres including; factual, entertainment, drama, film and sport within a growing channel which currently has 164 million subscriptions worldwide.
- Creating engaging social media and other digital content.
- Originating engaging promotional ideas across all media and platforms.
- Creating a variety of material from promos to pitches, show reels and fillers. Together with Design Creatives developing key art concepts.
- Liaising closely with the PA team to ensure that promos are delivered on time.
- Directing voicing sessions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic colour correction, motion graphics, and sound editing will be an advantage.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and to respond well under pressure.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.