Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - ref: SET584
Position: Business Development Executive
Based in London and is Permanent.
This client is a full service creative agency who specialises in design, branding and development. They have been at the forefront of new media for more than ten years, working on feature films, ad campaigns, branding and social. Some of their clients include McCann Erickson, Ogilvy, BBC, UEFA Champions League, MasterCard, Channel 4, Discovery and HarperCollins. They focus on innovation and operate at the cutting edge of technology with their own in-house specialists.
The right candidate will be joining this client as a Business Development Executive, and will be driven and proactive. Reporting to the Head of Digital, they will work with a wide range of clients and business sectors including broadcast and online TV channels, digital publishing, events, leisure and hospitality. They will develop (or possess) in-depth knowledge of production, post-production, and digital media and combine this with entrepreneurial skills on a day-to-basis in order to generate new business opportunities. Above all, they will focus on developing strategies to proactively expand the client's current business and be instrumental in attracting new clients and unique business opportunities.
The candidate will work directly with our creative team to ensure that projects are delivered to the highest quality, on time and within budget.
- Must have a strong, outgoing personality
- A flair for management
- A keen commercial awareness
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to foster long-lasting client relationships
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- An exceptional educational background (a minimum of 2:1 from a top university)
- Must know how to create emailers and presentations
- Be comfortable pitching to potential clients
- Must have an interest in new media and understanding of the creative workflow for web, video and print
- Will act as a point of contact for both new and existing clients