- Tel: +44 (0)20 7734 1286
- Posttalent@sohoeditors.com :
- Fulltimevacancy@sohoeditors.com :
- Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Generalist Motion Designer
3D Generalist Motion Designer [Advertising / Fashion / Beauty] Ref: SET 732
Permanent (Full-Time) – Advertising / Fashion / Beauty – London / Hybrid - Salary Commensurate with Experience
3 years minimum experience required.
Our client is seeking a creative and enthusiastic 3D generalist to join their rapidly growing VFX team. They are looking for a candidate with a keen eye for detail, with strong problem solving skills and an enthusiastic approach to projects.
The ideal applicant will have the ability to demonstrate the skills required to light, texture and animate in Cinema 4D, including utilising Octane to complete renders. The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of 3D working practices and workflows such as topology, working with CAD files, managing multiple assets and delivering formats for motion and stills. Experience working with beauty and fashion content would highly advantageous.
Our client is a boutique post-production department which specialises in creating content for fashion, beauty and luxury brands. They deliver a wide range of assets from social content to TV commercials and full 360 campaigns, whilst offering a collaborative and creative working environment sharing innovative ideas and styles to achieve the best results.
As a full-time member of the post-production department, you will need to be adaptable, tenacious and a team player. You will have access to training tools such as, Skillshare and GSG plus membership and the opportunity to advance your career within the team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Advertising Experience
- Experience in creating CGI pack shots
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D
- Proficiency in After Effects
- Solid knowledge of the full Adobe Suite
- Experience working with Octane Render (Or knowledge of 3rd party render software)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Experience working with X-Particles plug-in
- General knowledge of liquid and material simulation
- Experience using Houdini
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Experience of Clo
- Experience of Marvellous Designer
Our client is committed to Diversity, Equality & Inclusion