Chantelle O. Post Producer, Production Manager.
Chantelle is a motivated Post Producer with a broad range of TV, digital, video, cinema and film skills. Along with storytelling, animation and creative skills, which she is keen to apply and consolidate in a project management/producer role. She has in depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere workflows as well as working on shoots through to post production. She is familiar with Asana & Jira software through working on large brand creative accounts such as Johnson and Johnson, Fitbit, Mars, EA, Mercedes, DHL and Diageo, COTY, Louis Vuitton & Cartier where she has managed TV & social media campaigns from initial client brief to final delivery to sale-houses.
March 2022 - Jan 2023: Freelance Post Producer at Craft Worldwide
February to March 2022: Freelance Print and Post Producer at Hogarth WW
July 2021 – present: Freelance Post Producer at VCCP.
June 2021 – July 2021: Freelance Production Manager at Plastic Pictures TV.
April 2021 – June 2021: Project Manager at John Brown Media.
August 2020 – April 2021: Freelance TV Producer at EG Plus Worldwide.
August 2019 – March 2020: Animation Producer at Animated Storyboards (Maternity Cover).
This role allowed Chantelle to work within creation of animatic content for research testing honing in my knowledge of project management & liaising with a number of third party suppliers.
Role consisted of:
· Managing client relationships & building rapport
· Working closely with directors and suppliers to ensure brief has been understood and will be delivered to a high standard
· Booking shoots & managing auditions
· Deepening knowledge of stop frame and live animation.
· Ensuring smooth delivery of final assets
Building on knowledge of post-production, this role as Video Producer has helped Chantelle hone in my VFX, Nuke and C4D skills and being responsible for delivering large scale campaigns for TV & digital platforms
Role consisted of:
· Liaising with different departments such as TV admin and audio for one project.
· Booking in briefs accurately and with as much information as possible so the editors know what the project entails, inclusive of Nuke, Cinema 4D and AFX work (Premiere, Nuke and AFX).
· Delivering social media campaigns for Instagram, Facebook and Youtube,
· Ensuring the smooth delivery of the final masters through adhering to market specification and clearance requirements inclusive of Clearcast and delivery via IMD or Adstream.