Videographer - SE17
Videographer - SE17
To help meet a growing demand for video content, we are looking for a Videographer to join the team of our client, a Digital Agency – supporting their existing Video Producer in filming and editing.
The successful candidate will work on a broad range of projects – from brand videos to campaign ads through to CEO interviews.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about film, and possess a natural curiosity and drive to constantly push creative boundaries. You’ll need exceptional attention to detail and be well organised when it comes to prioritising projects and meeting deadlines.
The work will involve both editing and filming, and we’re looking for candidates skilled in both areas along with the overall art of video production: storytelling, style of shoot, overlays and aesthetics.
Working with, and within, account teams to
establish appropriate creative directions for our videos (including
· Filming and editing high quality videos that meet the requirements of our clients and their brief
· Managing and directing a shoot (working with clients/talent when required)
· Staying abreast of new video formats and editing styles and learning how to incorporate them into creative campaigns
· Organising your work with the team to ensure all projects are produced on time, to an agreed brief, budget and high standard
· The ability to interpret a brief and turn it into an
· A passion for creative ideas coupled with an eye for detail
· Good understanding of audio – mixing tracks, looping music, and utilising transitions to tell a story
· Colour correction and grading footage to ensure consistency
· Good eye for staging, utilising lighting, sound, and framing
· Strong camera skills
· Final Cut Pro experience essential (Motion graphics/After Effects desirable)
· Flexibility to travel for shoots
Successful applicants will be required to share a portfolio of their work.