Video Editor - Advertising - up to £45K
We are looking for an experienced and highly creative video editor to join a top advertising agency based in Central London.
This is a great opportunity to get good exposure to a range of creative teams and creative directors as well as being a part of a high-end agency.
You will have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a post-house, advertising agency or equivalent and will have worked across a range of commercial content for both broadcast and online.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Taking a verbal brief, a basic script or storyboard and sometimes some video content to craft and deliver outstanding films.
- Working across all types of agency work including; pitch films, mood reels, case studies, animatics, offline and online TVCs for broadcast.
- Developing and nurturing key relationships with creative teams.
You Must Have:
- Excellent knowledge of Premiere Pro.
- An exceptional showreel and body of work.
- A solid and proven track record of strong agency relationships.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Dedication and commitment to creative advertising.
- A passion and knowledge of music fit for in-agency work.
It Would Be Great If You Have:
- After Effects and Motion Graphics skills.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday
Benefits Include: Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Subsidised gym, yoga classes and much more!
If you're interested in applying, please fill out the form below or send your CV & showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to see a range of examples from TVCs to branded content if possible.
We endeavour to respond to all applications but this is not always possible. Therefore, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days of applying, I'm afraid you haven't been successful at this time.
We act on behalf of our clients who ask us to find the very best candidates. We know our clients well, making it easier for us to understand what they are looking for in a candidate.
We look at every application and will invite successful candidates to attend a quick and informal interview to get to know you better and understand what you are looking for in a role. We also take this opportunity to give you as much information about the client to help you decide on if the position is right for you.
If we can put you forward for a position we will send your application with a brief recommendation to give you the best possible chance of securing your first interview. If you are successful we will make every effort to coach you through each round and will deal with the client directly on your behalf to make sure everything runs as smoothly and as quickly as possible.