Talent Agent / Booker - Production & Post Production Talent Agency
Soho Editors is the UK’s leading Production & Post Production Talent Agency, providing freelance talent to a wide range of clients including broadcasters, advertising agencies and production companies. We work with everyone from Directors and Camera Crew to Editors and VFX artists.
We are now looking for a Talent Agent to join our busy team here in Soho.
- Bookings - seeing a project through from initial enquiry to finish. You will be selecting talent for each project, negotiating rates, arranging meetings and confirming the job.
- Client Management – attending client meetings, daily liaison with client base over the phone and via email.
- Talent Management – liaising with around two hundred production and post production professionals on a daily basis.
- Diary Management & Scheduling in Farmer’s Wife – managing diary updates and scheduling work, holidays and appointments for the talent.
- New Signings – managing the talent enrolment inbox and resourcing suitable talent to join the books, interviewing potential candidates and setting them up on our system.
- Invoicing – sending invoices & PO requests post job and liaising with our accounts department daily.
- Social Media – updating the company Twitter and Instagram accounts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A good knowledge or previous production / post production work experience.
- Client facing, outgoing and friendly personality.
- Previous bookings / talent resourcing role would be ideal.
- Knowledge of Farmer’s Wife ideal but not essential.
- A good team player but someone who can also work independently.
You will also need to be incredibly well-organised and a great
time manager as this role will require someone who is autonomous and can
self-manage. There will be a degree of flexibility within your working day and
there is scope for progression as the business continues to grow.
Working Hours: 9 – 6pm / 9.30 – 6.30pm.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.