Senior VFX Producer - Post Production Facility
We are currently looking for a Senior VFX Producer to join one of the leading Post Production facilities, working across award winning Drama, Film and Documentaries.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a VFX Producer who has worked on high-end Drama projects in an VFX facility. We would love to hear from you if you have; a thorough understanding of VFX, post production processes and workflows.
- Provide quoting and support in client negotiations relating to VFX work.
- Work closely with clients to help realise their projects on time and budget.
- Liaise with the VFX Creative Director as to upcoming work and on-going progress of current projects.
- Pitch and bid for new business.
- Ensuring all bids are kept up to date with changes in scope and deadlines being communicated to the team.
- Maintain an overview of project budgets and costs, contributing to costing trackers where appropriate and subsequently notifying the VFX Creative Director.
- Liaise with the Online Editing department to ensure shots are produced in the most cost-effective manner.
- Oversee the flow of information and elements between artists and other departments.
- Ensure databases are kept up to date with element and shot status.
- Script bidding.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people management, communication and organisational skills, as well as an exceptional eye for detail.
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- The ability to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm and clarity
- Functional knowledge of the following software – Flame, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Nuke.
- SALARY: Dependant on Experience
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.