Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Senior Motion Graphic Designer - 2D / 3D - Flexible Salary
We are looking for a Senior-Level Motion Graphic Designer to join a top, multinational ecommerce and technology company.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s biggest businesses as they continue to grow their in-house creative department. You will play an integral role in building and leading the post-production team as well as getting the opportunity to work across a range of projects from events and exhibitions to broadcast productions.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Applying a flexible skillset onto a variety of projects including; events, exhibitions, motion graphics, interactive and digital design.
involved in projects from conception to delivery, spanning creative thinking,
brainstorming, pitching, concept sketching, 2D & 3D rendering and more.
You Must Have:
· Skills as a design generalist working in 2D and 3D across graphic design, UI design, editing workflows, photography, animation, coding or basic 3D modelling.
· A strong editing background with a fantastic showreel of work.
· An extensive experience in a professional, post production environment.
· Excellent knowledge of Flame, After Effects and / or Cinema 4D.
· A good understanding of Adobe and Avid based video editing workflows.
· Good operational knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
It Would Be Even Better If You
· International market experience.
· European language skills.
· Evidence of working creatively within a brand.
· Previous experience on Broadcast Productions as a senior level.
If you're interested in applying, please fill out the form below or send a copy of your CV & showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however,
due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m
afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position,
you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors is acting an agency on behalf of the client.