Production Editor - Digital Publishing / Fashion - £50K p.a. + benefits
We are looking for a Production Editor, who has worked in a Picture or Production team in publishing, digital publishing or fashion led content, to join a new international digital team within a renowned fashion magazine group.
Our client publishes over a hundred of the most widely read and viewed magazines brands, websites and apps internationally, reaching more than 220 million unique users. You will be joining a new fashion project led by a highly experienced team of Editorial, Engineering, Data and UX
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Managing schedules, end to end digital picture workflow, deadlines and production briefs for the photo & video teams.
- Acting as a communication point for all digital editorial projects from global teams.
- Running and updating planning tool to include all asset briefs, image & video specs.
- Uploading visual fashion shows coverage and ensuring all pictures comply to legal and financial constraints.
- Managing freelance staff & interns, maintain relationships with agencies & photographers alongside the Head of Photography and Head of Video.
- Maintaining a visual photographic strategy for all projects.
- Managing technical issues, troubleshooting daily issues and long-term problem solving.
You Must Have:
- Strong fashion journalistic and editorial experience.
- Skills in Photoshop, ad hoc photography and experience commissioning photographers, freelance image and video crew.
- Brilliant picture editing, sourcing & research skills.
- Basic understanding of video production.
- Strategy creation and execution experience.
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, archives and workflows.
- Rights management as appropriate.
It Would Be Even Better If:
- You are able to speak multiple languages. This is not essential but would definitely be advantageous.
- You have experience working internationally.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday.
Benefits Include: 25 days annual leave + UK public holidays, life assurance, free magazines and much more!
If you're interested in applying for this position please fill out the form below or send your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
on behalf of our clients who ask us to find the very best candidates. We know
our clients well, making it easier for us to understand what they are looking
for in a candidate.