Motion Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer - AFX / C4D - up to £38K
We are looking for a creative Motion Graphic Designer to join a vibrant, energetic and talent-driven agency based in Central London.
You will become part of a company where everyone feels empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded.
We want to hear from you if you have experience working as a Motion Graphic Designer, either in broadcast or for an agency, use After Effects and Cinema 4D daily and are used to taking projects from initial brief to completion.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Designing high end motion graphics for all clients as well as foreign language reversioning of content for international distribution.
· Conceptualising, visualising, designing and animating design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines.
· Producing polished and appropriate design solutions.
the Head of Motion Design in mentoring the team and scheduling productions
Must Have Skills:
· Exceptional skills in Design, Motion Graphics and Compositing.
· Excellent typographical and layout skills with an eye for composition, colour and fonts.
· After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English required.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 9.30 – 6pm.
If you’re interested in applying, please email your CV and showreel / work examples to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors is acting as an agency on behalf of the client.