Mid-Level Video Editor - Advertising - £30 to 35K
We are looking for a Premiere Editor to join the post-production team within a small & friendly creative office in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an editor with at least 2-3 years’ experience to work with some of the world’s biggest advertising agencies and deliver fast-turnaround, high quality content for leading international brands.
• To create mood, pitch and brand films from advertising agency briefs with clips supplied by in house researchers.
• To communicate brand stories and values, interpreting scripts with creative flair.
• Build dynamic text elements using Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
• Suggest and cut different music tracks to suit different edits.
• Work independently through feedback quickly to the deadlines given.
• Archiving and media management.
• Experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
• Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable.
• Some knowledge of grading and sound mixing is desirable.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
• Organised with an attention for detail and an ability to work collaboratively.
• Easily respond to critical feedback.
• A good understanding of storytelling and an ability to create visually exciting content.
• An eclectic knowledge of music and a love of film, art and culture.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday (some flexibility during busy periods is required).
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors are acting as an agency on behalf of the client.