Junior Motion Graphic Designer
Junior Motion Graphic Designer - SE18
Our client is a brand new disrupter in the mobile app space allowing online gamers worldwide to back themselves and challenge anyone to play one-on-one games for real life cash and prizes (including FIFA, Call Of Duty, League of Legends, Tekken and more).
We’re looking for a Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join our Marketing Team in London and help develop our brand across a wide variety of channels including social, website, digital and product.
The star candidate will be a fresh/entry level graduate with a budding passion for gaming culture alongside their craft of motion graphics and a splash of VFX/CGI/3D thrown in for good measure. A good sense of humour will go a long way too, as we want our content to always be funny and shareable online.
The Role At A Glance
Whilst your role will not involve gaming design, it does centre around creating 'viral-style' social media content within the world of esports.
This includes watching loads of live streamers playing games on Twitch/YouTube/Facebook, ripping it and applying your own creative juices to turning it into unique bite-size social content we can use to go viral across Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok and more!
Here are two examples of viral-style VFX/CGI/motion graphics accounts we love:
- Support the Social Team in researching and sourcing content, editing, designing assets (2D, 3D, VFX, motion graphics and video) for daily social content posting
- Obsessively create funny memes that will help us engage our target audience and go viral across all social channels (TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook)
- Support the Marketing Team in creating motion graphics adverts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) to entice new users to download the Stakester app
- Help us ideate, capture and edit longer-form video content for our YouTube channel
- Design best-in-class email templates and support the Product Team on new visuals for app updates
- Keep the company up-to-date with emerging creative trends that ensure Stakester is as an innovative trailblazer in the industry
- Be original, clever and visionary in everything you do
● A diploma or degree in Motion Graphic / 3D / VFX / Digital Design
● Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best digital work including both 2D, motion graphics, 3D and VFX
● Must have experience in both 2D/motion/3D/VFX design and video editing, with excellent knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition (Adobe CS)
● Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform
● A strong passion and hunger for keeping up-to-date with visual trends in the design world, from typography to new video editing styles (e.g. TikTok, music videos etc)
● A strong passion and knowledge of esports and gaming culture
● Proactively manage and be accountable for artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
● Some experience with C4D, Blender, Maya, Houdini or any other 3D design engines