Head of TV
Head of TV / Moving Image
We are currently looking for a Head of TV to join a global content management and language solutions company.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 15+ years minimum experience as Head of TV
functional knowledge of the following software – Maya, Flame, Smoke, Final Cut, Avid, Premiere Pro, After Effects, 3Ds Max and Nuke.
We would love to hear from you if you have; understanding of creative production and post production processes and experience of setting up and building teams and new processes.
- Operational and financial management of existing teams within audio, visual roles.
- Building a team to deliver global versioning campaigns,
looking at current skillsets in the business across UK, Poland, India and other
offshore hubs and consolidating where required.
- Ensure processes and workflows are best in class and streamlined to delivery international TV Fulfilment.
- Support new business proposals, pricing and pitches where required.
- Scoping of projects and delivery including experience of receiving master assets through to production and delivering against media schedules.
- Delivering an efficient, streamlined process across all moving image assets and campaigns will be key to and ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible and maximising margins.
- Working with agencies and clients to ensure all projects are scoped and managed to ensure delivery to the highest quality output, on time and on budget.
- Overall responsibility of casting, contract negotiations and VO processes globally including buy out negotiations.
- Ensure all moving image and sound channels are allowed for including TV, Cinema, Radio and digital platforms.
- Financial responsibility of projects delivered through the department and ensure billing /month end is completed on time.
- Building the producers and business affairs arm
of the team when required will be key to support the management of projects and
- MI reporting to the business and clients as required.
- Ensure all QA is carried out before work is released.
- Attend client meetings and presentations where required.
for the build and management of the infrastructure and technologies required to
delivering global versioning campaigns, incorporating our existing audio and
visual systems and processes where applicable.
- Availability to travel as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- International working experience is essential.
- Experience working on multi lingual versioning of TV commercials.
- P&L management ensuring all billing is completed on time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of setting up and building teams and new processes.
- Ability to sit in agency meetings to scope projects, understand and interrogate a media schedules, manage clearance processes, and work with Media buyers to ascertain delivery / on air dates.
- Experience and knowledge of broadcast clearing processes at an international level.
- End-to-end project management; ensuring on-time and on-budget deliveries against client brief.
- Salary dependant on experience
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors is acting as an agency on behalf of the client.