Head of TV
Head of TV / Moving Image
We are currently looking for a Head of TV to join a global content management and language solutions company.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 15+ years minimum experience as Head of TV
functional knowledge of the following software – Maya, Flame, Smoke, Final Cut, Avid, Premiere Pro, After Effects, 3Ds Max and Nuke.
We would love to hear from you if you have; understanding of creative production and post production processes and experience of setting up and building teams and new processes.
- Operational and financial management of existing teams within audio, visual roles.
- Ensure processes and workflows are best in class and streamlined to delivery international TV Fulfilment.
- Support new business proposals, pricing and pitches where required.
- Scoping of projects and delivery including experience of receiving master assets through to production and delivering against media schedules.
- Delivering an efficient, streamlined process across all moving image assets and campaigns will be key to and ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible and maximising margins.
- Working with agencies and clients to ensure all projects are scoped and managed to ensure delivery to the highest quality output, on time and on budget.
- Overall responsibility of casting, contract negotiations and VO processes globally including buy out negotiations.
- Ensure all moving image and sound channels are allowed for including TV, Cinema, Radio and digital platforms.
- Financial responsibility of projects delivered through the department and ensure billing /month end is completed on time.
- MI reporting to the business and clients as required.
- Ensure all QA is carried out before work is released
- Attend client meetings and presentations where required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- International working experience is essential.
- Experience working on multi lingual versioning of TV commercials.
- P&L management ensuring all billing is completed on time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sit in agency meetings to scope projects, understand and interrogate a media schedules, manage clearance processes, and work with Media buyers to ascertain delivery / on air dates.
- Experience and knowledge of broadcast clearing processes at an international level.
- End-to-end project management; ensuring on-time and on-budget deliveries against client brief.
- Salary dependant on experience
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Soho Editors are acting as an agency on behalf of the client.