Edit Assistant - Global Creative Company
We are currently looking for an Edit Assistant to join a global creative company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is exceptionally organized and experienced with good all-round knowledge of Post Production.
We’d love to hear from you if you have 3+ years’ experience in Edit Assistant role.
- Overseeing ingesting and logging rushes including QC checks on import.
- Liaising with Producers and Production Managers on incoming jobs to help advise on timings for ingest and final post prep, camera workflows.
- Preparing fixed workflows for DITs/crew members on set to archive and process rushes.
- Prepping for grades and conforming using Premiere and DaVinci.
- Maintaining and managing the LTO Archive.
- Supporting Production Bookings Manager with any timing queries and assisting when possible with Farmers Wife inputting and enquiries.
- Collaborating with Head of Operations with the outsourcing of operations to and from our international offices.
- Work with Head of Operations on compliant delivery systems and QC process for output of projects.
- Juggle the complex process of managing multiple jobs coming into the department, whilst keeping on schedule, and dealing with day-to-day communication with the rest of the Post team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Salary based experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Experience with transcoding and file management.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Experience creating EDLs OMFs and AAFs.
- Knowledge of camera formats.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Soho Editors are acting as an agency on behalf of the client.