E-Commerce Retouch Manager
E-Commerce Retouch Manager - Fashion / Beauty - £40-50K
We are looking for an E-Commerce Retouch Manager to join a creative agency that specialises in production for the fashion, beauty and luxury industries.
love to hear from you if you have experience in e-commerce retouching, leading teams,
are technically minded and able to work across a range of bespoke and large-scale
accounts. The clients you will be working with include Tom Ford, Vogue,
Net-A-Porter and Diesel.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Managing the daily workflow, budgets, targets, schedules, freelance bookings and invoicing for 6 full-time staff and up to 7 freelancers.
· Acting as a first point of contact for clients and working alongside production & creative teams.
· Overseeing the QC of all retouched imagery, ensuring consistency and high quality of up to 500 images per day.
· Troubleshooting, technical retouching and resolving production issues.
· Evolving the post-production e-commerce workflow and research new retouching / proofing methods.
direction to Production for job timings and manage visual fulfilment and mechanical
You Must Have:
· Proven e-commerce retouch experience.
· Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Bridge.
· Good Capture One and InDesign skills for ecommerce photography.
· High attention to detail – can spot mistakes and opportunities where others don’t.
· The ability to work across and deliver multiple competing priorities.
team management skills and experience.
You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK and provide a portfolio of work on application.
If you're interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or complete the form below.
Soho Editors is an agency acting on behalf of the client.