The Creating Looks in DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio Course
The Creating Looks in DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio Course (DVR200)From £265.50 With 30 day discount (1 day)
This 1 day DaVinci Resolve course covers all the theory and techniques needed to create striking looks for your projects. In this hands-on course you will be taught to recreate a number of iconic looks, as well as the tools to design bold and stylish looks of your own
|London Training Centre||4th Oct 2018||£265.5010% Advance Booking Discount|
- 7 hours hands on instructor lead training
- Individual Apple workstation
- Course media
- Course attendance certificate
|Day 1||10 am - 5:00 pm (1 Hr lunch + 2 x 10 min breaks)|
The Creating Looks in DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Studio Course is aimed at colourists looking to stylise their work
Creating and applying Looks and LUTs in Davinci Resolve Studio
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- A workable knowledge of DaVinci Resolve Studio
All Students will receive a Soho Editors Training Attendance Certificate
- Colour Correction vs Colour Grading
- The purpose of colour in storytelling
- What effects the colour grade
- What is a “Look”/Looks in Films
- Colour Schemes
- Dealing with client requests
- The Hollywood Colour Grading Process
- The Japanese Colour Grading Process
- Correctly setting exposure/Shot-to-shot matching
- Getting the most out of your footage - A range of contrasts
- Working with LUTS vs Working with Looks
- Creating colour separation
- Creating your own Look/Creating your own LUT/Curves to finesse
- When to use a Look vs When to use a LUT
- Looks based on the emotion of a scene
- Looks based on a suggested
- Contrast of Light & Dark
- Contrast of Hue
- Cold/Warm Contrast
- Contrast of Complimentary Colours
- Contrast of Saturation
- Black & White Looks
- Bleach Bypass Looks
- Cosmetic touch ups
- Cross Processed Looks
- Day for Night Looks
- Orange & Teal – The Blockbuster Look
- Vintage Looks
- Adding film grain
- Complimentary Looks
- Analogous Looks
- Triadic Looks
- Tetradic Looks
You can always reserve (Pencil) your place on any course without commitment. However you may be asked to move if we have a paying customer that will confirm. We will always give you first refusal to confirm or release your pencilled date.
Remember the earlier you book the cheaper the course, so don't delay too long.
Add the course to you shopping basket and you can pay by PayPal at check out.
Remember the further in advance you book, the more you save.
The best thing about the course was learning the proper process and functionality behind the tools. They were all tools I have used before but understanding them properly was excellent.
Expressions were a massive highlight.
Very hands on training, went through a logical structure to learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Final Cut Pro X 100: The number of edits we did, and the balance between guidance and experimentation was excellent
DaVinci Resolve 101: Good pace, small class.
Avid MC101: Really informative. Mike was really helpful about going off topic to help with areas not directly covered with the course.
Premiere Pro Introduction: Insightful, industry knowledge with a friendly and approachable delivery.
After Effects Bundle: Training was easy to understand and follow. I loved the training on 3D and motion tracking
John was an excellent tutor. Very patient... great communication and obviously very skilled and knowledgeable with Cinema 4D. I was very pleased with the entire 3 days tuition.